LTX 2019 Ticket Sales Start TOMORROW!

CPotter
3 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

Yep, It said 20 when I added to cart. I had to hit the buy ticket button about 20 times before it would go through to the select shirt and hoodie size and then the payment info, but I also got a VIP ticket! Canada here I come.

It said 20 for you? It said 5 for me so i assumed it was staggered like they suggested. Now im wondering if im wrong.

2 minutes ago, Deltawing457 said:

It said 20 for you? It said 5 for me so i assumed it was staggered like they suggested. Now im wondering if im wrong.

I think the rest of the tickets are staggered, but the VIP are one hit wonders. Did you get one?

Yeah, it said 20 for me too, I don't know if they are going to be staggered, but I do remember them talking about it or reading about it somewhere.

2 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

I think the rest of the tickets are staggered, but the VIP are one hit wonders. Did you get one?

I only wanted the BYOC ticket and I definitely got it :D Now i just need to figure out if I'm being forced to bring a pc/laptop or not. Man I just wanted to pull an all nighter

Had a VIP in my cart, but needed to abandon it because it wouldn't allow 2 tickets per sale. Didn't want to buy it if my wife couldn't come too :(

2 hours ago, CPotter said:

There will also be a ton of information on the ticket page. We didn't realize when we partnered with Tixr that people couldn't look around at the tickets before they go live, so there will be all the info you need on each ticket page.

Well dang, I should have read the forum before I bought my tickets. lol. Probably would have been helpful.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

Just now, PrincessHeinz57 said:

Well dang, I should have read the forum before I bought my tickets. lol. Probably would have been helpful.

Which ticket did you end up buying?

1 minute ago, Deltawing457 said:

Which ticket did you end up buying?

The 1:45 tour. I probably should have gone earlier. The gang will probably be tired by the time my group goes through. I got the merch and two day passes too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

Just now, PrincessHeinz57 said:

The 1:45 tour. I probably should have gone earlier. The gang will probably be tired by the time my group goes through. I got the merch and two day passes too.

Nice! When the page initially loaded at 12:00, they only showed the 4:00 and 4:45 slots; I imagine the groups going to be running on Madrinas at that point :3 

PC in Profile

Just now, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Nice! When the page initially loaded at 12:00, they only showed the 4:00 and 4:45 slots; I imagine the groups going to be running on Madrinas at that point :3 

Yeah, They added more AFTER I panic throttled and got the 1:45.

linktr.ee/Elektra57

Does anyone know what time the WAN show comes on? I want to catch it live.

linktr.ee/Elektra57

1 minute ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Yeah, jumped on the 4:45 since that was all that was available at noon. Should be fun; the group should be nice and punchy by then. ?

1 minute ago, PrincessHeinz57 said:

Does anyone know what time the WAN show comes on? I want to catch it live.

5pm PST but really like 530

24 minutes ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

New Zealand as in the NZ near Australia? ? 

Yep, I've got my flights, travel insurance and now the LTX ticket booked, just sorting spending money and accommodation now. 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

47 minutes ago, Fearlessleader said:

@CPotter Do you plan to have another wave of VIP or is the 20 everything?

no more VIP, sorry :(

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Just a cheeky question for the VIP ticket holders, but do you think we could come in to the office early and watch the WAN show live on friday arvo?

1 minute ago, dev1234567890 said:

Just a cheeky question for the VIP ticket holders, but do you think we could come in to the office early and watch the WAN show live on friday arvo?

This sounds like an awesome idea! ???

22 minutes ago, dev1234567890 said:

WAN show is going to be on Saturday instead - live from LTX :)

4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

WAN show is going to be on Saturday instead - live from LTX :)

Awesome, That's an even better idea, make sure you advertise that, its a good draw card. ?

2 hours ago, LinusTech said:

@LinusTech RIP maybe next year. At least this year I have a tour and can pull an all nighter playing games hahaha. Can't wait!