I've got all the part exept the case, what should I do?

Vod

Hello!

So I recently bought all my parts, they will come tommorow.

Everything exept the case will come, I asked ebay why and they said there was an complication and I got refunded, I buy using ebay.de because my dad lives in germany so he will actually bring the parts to me, and the next time he will be visiting us in around 4-5 months, I am really inpatient and I can't wait that long.

I basicly have no more money for the pc, the refunded money I used on something else.

There is an local tech store witch I can buy an case from but like I said I don't have any more money for the build.

I am selling my current pc and with some of the money I will buy an case at the local tech store, the problem is that I don't know whem I'm gonna sell this pc but it's probably not gonna be soon.

I don't know what I should do and what I can do, because in the local tech store everything is overpriced, but if I were to buy something off of ebay the shipping would cost me about the same or even more than It would at the local tech store.

i mean... a carbon box exists, but a case is still recommended

maybe you can get a scrapyard case?

I second the cardboard box. My desktop is an open testbench. Doesn't offer much protection.

I could put up with my gear setup on a box or a small sheet of wood until a case came in 3~4 months. The system would work the same. To be honest the thermals would probably be better.

Cardboard box, open air build.

Make a case from MDF/Plywood. or other scrap wood.

in the end a case isnt 'needed' ..but it sure is helpfull.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Guys, thanks for the responses, but I wont be using this data from you guys because my dad somehow managed to put an atx size case in an backpack...