Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcnoob27

Samsung S3 Frontier in 2019?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys, 

I recently fell in love with smartwatches, as some friends got one, I want one myself now and I have an android so the Apple watches are not compatible.

I saw the Samsung galaxy watch but it's a bit too expensive for me so I then looked at the S3 Frontier, but because it's already a bit old, is it still a good 

smartwatch to buy? I am not planning to buy a new (smart)watch in 3 years if I buy the S3 Frontier.

so my questions are: 

Is it a good smartwatchh to buy in 2019? 

Will it last with me for 3 years or more with updates?

are there any other good smartwatches for android and around 200 Dollars?

 

 


I LIKE TURTLES

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, pcnoob27 said:

Hey guys, 

I recently fell in love with smartwatches, as some friends got one, I want one myself now and I have an android so the Apple watches are not compatible.

I saw the Samsung galaxy watch but it's a bit too expensive for me so I then looked at the S3 Frontier, but because it's already a bit old, is it still a good 

smartwatch to buy? I am not planning to buy a new (smart)watch in 3 years if I buy the S3 Frontier.

so my questions are: 

Is it a good smartwatchh to buy in 2019? 

Will it last with me for 3 years or more with updates?

are there any other good smartwatches for android and around 200 Dollars?

 

 

ive got the s3 frontier and my dad has the galaxy watch and there is no observable difference other that a bit better battery life on the galaxy watch

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
38 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

ive got the s3 frontier and my dad has the galaxy watch and there is no observable difference other that a bit better battery life on the galaxy watch

what do you use it the most for? sport etc. or emails, spotify and notifications?


I LIKE TURTLES

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcnoob27 said:

what do you use it the most for? sport etc. or emails, spotify and notifications?

mostly for notifications and fitness

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×