Graphicscard for VideoWall

Jamy

Hi People.

Does someone know if consumer graphicscard support 4 times 4K monitors?

Like a gtx 1060 or rtx 2070 or 2080

Or do i need to go for a quadro p4000 or something. I know Quadro's are made for a lot of monitors with high res. 

But i want to know if normal cards can push 4 4k screens.

greetings Jamy 

The Netherlands

Video wall brings my mind to Matrox but they are probably not what you need here. I don't think you can get quad 4K monitors off one card but two 1060s should do it I think

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Well quadro p4000 got 4 display ports and i know for sure they upport it but they are 900 bucks, but 2x 1060 arent cheap ether.

LTT just did a fun video abou gpu witht 6x 4k monitor output over Ethernet. The video is up on floatplane and will hit youtube probably 4-6 days from now.

Luke Savenije,

You mean that the screens work together for one big screen right?

19 minutes ago, Jamy said:

Luke Savenije,

You mean that the screens work together for one big screen right?

in this video Linus does something simular to your idea with iirc p6000's and sync cards. that makes it less tearing, so you have a better experience, even if it's just for display, and not gaming (which was here the case)

it's good to choose p4000's, as they have more vram than all geforce cards

1 minute ago, Jamy said:

Is there someone with a quadro card who could test if this program start up with no problem?

It is a security camera software pack.

Downloadlink: http://updates.networkoptix.com/default/20839/windows/nxwitness-client-3.2.0.20839-win64.exe

I don't have them... and right now i can't think of someone that does. maybe ask Nvidia?