Pocophone F1 & installing custom ROM

Hello there everyone, I am planning to get myself the pocophone f1, but am still figuring out whether to flash the Pixel ROM, Lineage OS or Oxygen OS on it. 

In your expert opinion, which is better in terms of performance, because it has been brought to my attention that these custom roms don't run as good as the original launcher. As we are well aware, rumors has it that Xiaomi is downgrading performance on the pocophone to keep it from outperforming it more permium/flagship offerings. Hence I would like to get maximum performance out of my pocophone. 

A few things must work right for me to consider the custom rom.

1. Basic functionality of a phone must work without failure (phone calls, etc)

2. Facial recognition 

3. Battery usage must be optimized and stable

4. Supports Google camera apk

Other than that, I am ready to compromise with some bugs here and there as I am aware these ROMs are not 100% optimized yet. 

Thank you and I hope to hear from all of you. 

4 minutes ago, RamSatesh said:

because it has been brought to my attention that these custom roms don't run as good as the original launcher

launcher has nothing to do with OS, you can get google's launcher on any phone, same concept.

imo all those roms are great, (you will expect to encounter some reboots), Lineage OS has long history (before was called something start with Cy__gen?) and usually comes first release.

they all should give SAME performance. 

also camera works right out of custom rom (except IR cam)

5 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

launcher has nothing to do with OS, you can get google's launcher on any phone, same concept.

imo all those roms are great, (you will expect to encounter some reboots), Lineage OS has long history (before was called something start with Cy__gen?) and usually comes first release.

they all should give SAME performance. 

also camera works right out of custom rom (except IR cam)

my bad, I didn't mean launcher, what I meant was Xiaomi's own MIUI