Dual Monitor Arm > 32" BenQ + 24-27" Monitor Where I Can Move Smaller Monitor In Front of 32"?

wildcatgoal

I went into a Fry's for the first time in my life and happened to be walking by the monitors and saw the BenQ PD3200U (32" 4K 60Hz) monitor for... $320.  I got it brand new, in box... $320.  It's $800-900 everywhere else.  Apparently it was a fluke and I had to get manager approval to sell it to me, but they did it.  Anyway, I was originally trying to find a dual-purpose photo/video editing + gaming monitor and was compromising on both.  Now I have the money to get a monitor for each, but I don't have endless desk space and I only have my Ryzen 2700X / 1070Ti based build.  I did benchmarks and my 1070Ti does surprisingly well in frame rate with 4K but there is some occasional tearing.  And frankly I don't want or need such a large, detailed monitor for gaming.  I'm eyeballing a 24-27" 1080P 144Hz 1ms TN panel monitor for gaming -- I don't need anything bigger or a fancier panel for gaming.  What I want to be able to do is mount both on a monitor arm and be able to push off the gaming monitor to the side when not gaming and, when gaming, literally switch from the BenQ 4K to the gaming monitor by moving the gaming monitor in front of the BenQ easily and without fuss.  I will deal with a way to tell the computer to only push one monitor, but I want a seemless, easy, crisp experience moving the gaming monitor in front of the BenQ or out of the way physically.  That's how I want to roll. 

Any products in the market that will do this for me?  Am I making sense?