Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay Deah

Valuation Advise on i7-3770 based System

Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP

Hi,

I'm trying to get an idea of what a fair market rate is for older systems. Can people weigh on for how much they think they would pay for the following system? This is in the UK but any local market prices would help me...

Motherboard - Dell Optiplex 7010 (transplanted into new case with all proper adapters etc.)

i7-3770 (non-K) with Stock Dell Heatsink+Fan

16GB DDR3-1666 (4x4GB)

256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

300GB 10K RPM HDD

1TB 7.2K RPM HDD

Asus ROG Strix 1050Ti

Antec HE450W Semi Modular PSU

3x Corsair 120mm Fans (Front are white LED and visible through frontpanel)

Coolermaster Masterbox 3.1 Lite Case 

VERY TIDY Cable Management

now initially i was thinking £300 would be a fair value for this system, but after looking at how much all the parts cost second hand, and the far worse systems for sale on facebook marketplace i'm guessing the price would be a bit stronger. You could trade in the Storage, CPU, GPU and Memory with CEX.CO.UK for around the 300 mark and they're not known for offering good trade-in prices.

Also whats everyone's opinions of systems with included Monitors, Keyboard, Mice. whats more desirable, bundled systems or PC only systems?

TIA

Edited by Jay Deah
fixed RAM size

I'd go between 340-380 to leave wiggle room for people haggling 

𝓗𝓲 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓪

I'd say about £450. Lowest I'd go is £380.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, some things may not be correct.

If you're replying to me, make sure to quote me or mention me (@XR6), otherwise I won't see your reply.

Useful links: Community Standards | New PSU Tier List | Posting Guidelines | Motherboard Tier List | Build Guide Megathread | GPU Cooler Tier List | How to set up a Linux PC from start to finish

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-HD3

RAM: 8GB AMD DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Case: In Win Mana 126

Storage: Crucial MX500 250GB

PSU: Corsair CX450M

Monitor: Samsung S24D590L

Cooling: Knockoff of an Intel stock cooler

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M500 (Cherry MX Red, UK layout)

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB

I guess around 400 £, maybe run some games like fortnite and make Screenshots of the fps counter for marketing purposes. I think that is what kids are into these days. 

Pretty solid 375-425. I'd probably just list it for 450 and see what that gets you.

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 7 Pro x64

Main PC: sleeper Dell on profile boi

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

On 2/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, campy said:

when my girlfriend comes over and sees my dining room and kitchen counters covered in pc parts from pre 2006 she immediately takes off her clothes

nothing sexual, she just doesnt want the nerd dust on her clothes 

Posted · Original PosterOP

What about adding a 24inch monitor, keyboard, mouse? Not gaming stuff just 60hz monitor, low end g series mouse and  decent membrane keyboard.

add 50? 75? What’s a 24inch 60hz monitor worth nowadays?