Budget Case - looking for quality, don't care for RGB

Same PC from the previous thread - i5-8400, RTX 2060, 2 x 8GB 2400, AsRock H310M LGA 1151, 2666.

I am looking for a reliable case at a low price.

I don't really know what it is that I am supposed to be looking for in a case (apart from USB ports, size, and airflow).

I don't think I will be able to "order online", so my choice depends on what's on stock.

I've been offered:

Chieftec Uni UC-02B -- $40

Antec GX 200 -- $50

Sharkoon VG4W -- $49

Deepcool Tesseract SW-RD -- $49

note: prices in USD are regional equivalents;

1. Initially I wanted to get another Chieftec Uni UC-02B 

I am currently using it and it works well.

With that said, my retailer told me that he is not sure if the Gigabyte RTX 2060 Windforce 2X would fit. From what I see from the specs, the 2060 is a 225.65mm card, and this case can fit a 250mm card. Does that mean that it will fit and I should use it? Or is it a "barely fitting" card which would make it a rather risky "tight fit"?

2. The retailer recommended that I get the Antec GX200 case, (not too sure about the price), but its specs seem inferior to the VG4W and the Tesseract. Moreover, the VG4W appears to be better than the Tesseract in that it has two front USB 3.0 ports (as does the Chieftec), which I do use. Which of the four is the best choice in regards to price-to-quality?

For the record, I dislike the esthetics of both the VG4W and the the Tesseract. I don't necessarily care for aesthetics, but... I prefer "minimalist" cases.

3. Are there any brands that do not sacrifice quality for RGB? I would be looking forward to getting a good case at a low price, i.e. one which does not sacrifice quality for esthetics.

Katarn

Fractal design is quite decent if you just want a decent case with no RGB BS or gimmics.

Quality wise, all of them are meh quality and are going to feel cheap.

That said, i would either get the deepcool or the sharkoon.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Quality wise, all of them are meh quality and are going to feel cheap.

No way their case are great..the cheap one maybe but the entry level one are great such as meshify c or define series

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

i would either get the deepcool or the sharkoon.

waaaaaaa??????

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

No way their case are great..the cheap one maybe but the entry level one are great such as meshify c or define series

waaaaaaa??????

I think you are a bit confused...

The 4 cases OP suggested are all cheap ones that feel meh.

I'm not saying Fractal is crap, their stuff is great.

Out of the 4 cases OP said, i would either get the deepcool or the sharkoon one.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

I think you are a bit confused...

The 4 cases OP suggested are all cheap ones that feel meh.

I'm not saying Fractal is crap, their stuff is great.

Out of the 4 cases OP said, i would either get the deepcool or the sharkoon one.

Oh haha...i am so sorry.. 

i'd prefer the deepcool mainly because of the removable drives bay

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 hours ago, Katarn said:

From what I see from the specs, the 2060 is a 225.65mm card, and this case can fit a 250mm card. Does that mean that it will fit and I should use it? Or is it a "barely fitting" card which would make it a rather risky "tight fit"?

It should fit. a 25mm difference is an inch, which is more than any amount of measurement error could fill up. 

2 hours ago, Katarn said:

Which of the four is the best choice in regards to price-to-quality?

In order:

1. Sharktoon
  2. Deepcool
  3. Antec
  4. Cheiftec

Both the Deepcool and Sharktoon cases come with 2 fans. The Sharktoon case also come with more USB ports. The first 3 cases internally are almost exactly the same. The last cases has no fans so you would need to spend extra money getting a fan, which negates the fact that it's cheaper.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25