New case for a friend

Fasauceome

Friend of mine has this build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/67MZxr

And his case is literally falling to pieces. I gave him a recommendation for some of the cooler master masterbox cases, I think they're pretty roomy and have decent airflow (I recommended ones with open front panels) but I'd love to know if there's a really good case for these parts, preferably close to or below $70 USD.

Edit: not having glass is also good, he likes to transport his PC occasionally

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Friend of mine has this build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/67MZxr

And his case is literally falling to pieces. I gave him a recommendation for some of the cooler master masterbox cases, I think they're pretty roomy and have decent airflow (I recommended ones with open front panels) but I'd love to know if there's a really good case for these parts, preferably close to or below $70 USD.

Edit: not having glass is also good, he likes to transport his PC occasionally

Masterbox Lite 5 is a decent case with poor airflow, but it looks very nice and with some mods airflow issues can be easily resolved,and its very budget oriented. 

EDIT: dammit, just realized he has EATX.. 

Problem is going to be making sure the case supports EATX. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

9 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Problem is going to be making sure the case supports EATX. 

Well, the motherboard isn't actually that huge, the motherboard only extends a couple centimeters past the rightmost screws so there are a lot of ATX cases that would fit it but PCPP doesn't recognize that.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Well, the motherboard isn't actually that huge, the motherboard only extends a couple centimeters past the rightmost screws so there are a lot of ATX cases that would fit it but PCPP doesn't recognize that.

Then check our that Masterbox Lite 5, it has all the modern features for low price, except that quite restrictive front panel. 

4 minutes ago, filippalfi said:

Then check our that Masterbox Lite 5, it has all the modern features for low price, except that quite restrictive front panel. 

The non lite version is super nice, I had a good time working with it

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6ZP8MM8544&ignorebbr=1&source=region&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-NothingButSavings.com-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-9SIA6ZP8MM8544&gclid=CjwKCAiAkrTjBRAoEiwAXpf9CadXywebFWCeXswAVucWeYkIC-Wz8N-A8lA3BZIQNmj-K-ShKwnuzhoCQSwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Just going on what I remember, it should work just fine given the super ample room to the right of the motherboard.

Primary PC:

53 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yeah, that does seem as a waaay better case.