Corsair fan solution

Remikp04

I want to buy their LED strips with the node pro, and 2 ll series fans, 1 120mm and 1 140mm or 120mm (i dont mind), I know you need the controller too but it doesnt come with the single packs of fans, so is there a way to get it individually?

2 minutes ago, Remikp04 said:

so is there a way to get it individually?

If i am not mistaken, i think you can.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

yes... the node should be able to connect it afaik

but maybe @Corsair Nick knows it better...

yeah but theres only 2 slots on the node pro, so i could only use one fan and my led strips? or would I be able to daisy chain them and connect them that way?

2 minutes ago, Remikp04 said:

yeah but theres only 2 slots on the node pro, so i could only use one fan and my led strips? or would I be able to daisy chain them and connect them that way?

it's hard to me to explain it better than this

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor corsair lightingotherwise you have to wait for Nick

30 minutes ago, Remikp04 said:

I want to buy their LED strips with the node pro, and 2 ll series fans, 1 120mm and 1 140mm or 120mm (i dont mind), I know you need the controller too but it doesnt come with the single packs of fans, so is there a way to get it individually?

you can buy the node pro separately. You can also daisy chain most things like the RGB strips such as how @LukeSavenije has posted and suggested. 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/CORSAIR-LINK/CORSAIR-Lighting-Node-PRO/p/CL-9011109-WW

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

The Hub is available separately on our webstore for purchase.  We ship worldwide to most places so you should be good to go with your setup.  Part number is below:

CO-8950020

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/