What is the Best Looking CPU Air Cooler?

thanx! it s a good thread.and from it, one can learn how to merge beauty with performance. sounds corny but it s true. :D

and from the looks of things i m in love with the v8 gts  :wub:

• 1 month later...

you guys lack taste, bow down to the superior looks of the cryorig universal! honestly not as good looking as i remember, but dammn it would be awesome in a themed build! and it performs great from what i remember, if only they would fix the black parts to make it more slick and integrate the plastic shroud abit better, there probably are better looking coolers but looking around and seeing what people prefer i don't think i am ever going to discover that cooler :P.

post-955-0-57792900-1402086497.jpg

*wee bit thread necro, shame on me, thought the last reply was more recent  :huh: , oh well it could have been worse*

post-955-0-57792900-1402086497.jpg

• 5 months later...

360MM 45MM thick radiator will beat out a NH-D14.

Comparing CLCs to an Air Cooler though? If you're looking at a 360mm 45mm thick Rad, probably in some sort of custom loop, which costs how much comparative to an air cooler?

Not really a good comparison dude

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

TPC 812

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Oh, by the way, this happened today

jfIzfJd.jpg?1

I'll let you guys be the judge

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

NH-D14

Or the EKL Alpenfohn K2

Those are the prettiest.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE :)
phanteks_ph-tc14pe_install-3.jpg

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Zalman. Full stop. :)

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I'd like to see Zalman freshen up their CNPS9900 Max cooler. The heatsink itself is beautiful, probably the sexiest around, but that fan needs to be quieter, the cables should be plain black, and I'd like to see white LED and no LED options. I also love how they fit so well with the blower fans on the newer Nvidia reference coolers.

CNPS9900max_b_02.jpg

Also, I'd like to recommend the Cryorig H5 to anybody looking for solid value and nice clean aesthetics.

08_top_sh_h5.jpg

(as a bonus, neither of these will cover up your RAM slots)