What pre build company is the best company to invest 4000$ dollar NZXT, ORIGIN PC, DIGITAL STORM ?

Eric loco

TO ADD, IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUILD THAT'S FINE TOO. You would save a ton of money, however, you get one warranty, rather than 5 different warranties and support from digital storm is pretty good as reviewed by a few YouTubers like Linus. Plus you can do a custom water cooled CPU loop, and those are sick, especially when someone else does it for you. @Eric loco  

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

10 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

TO ADD, IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUILD THAT'S FINE TOO. You would save a ton of money, however, you get one warranty, rather than 5 different warranties and support from digital storm is pretty good as reviewed by a few YouTubers like Linus. Plus you can do a custom water cooled CPU loop, and those are sick, especially when someone else does it for you. @Eric loco  

and a local retailer or hardware shop would work too...

If you want water cooling, put it first on GPU. That will make a larger difference on performance and cooling because most gpu coolers dump all heat into the case and with radiator you can exhaust it immediately. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WHDJ7P/msi-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-11gb-sea-hawk-x-video-card-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-sea-hawk-x

1 minute ago, thinwalrus said:

If you want water cooling, put it first on GPU. That will make a larger difference on performance and cooling because most gpu coolers dump all heat into the case and with radiator you can exhaust it immediately. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WHDJ7P/msi-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-11gb-sea-hawk-x-video-card-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-sea-hawk-x

aorus waterforce and xc hybrid is really good too. but it's a valid option

2 hours ago, Peskanova said:

trie

sorry I have to be this guy, but it's try. not trie.

10 minutes ago, solonovamax said:

sorry I have to be this guy, but it's try. not trie.

my fault , sometimes when I write with passion my mistake ratio raises

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.