What pre build company is the best company to invest 4000$ dollar NZXT, ORIGIN PC, DIGITAL STORM ?

Eric loco

Can someone  help making the right Choice on which company you can have the best built and working more than expected for that kind of money

Hit up r/wallstreetbets on reddit, more people there might know more about investing than people on this forum. But I would also consider investing in other companies, not just the few PC builder companies, as there are probably better companies to invest in than those.

linus sex tips

4000? you got some money to burn

all of these are well known for their quality work, but i have another suggestion: get whatever parts you like and ask a local retailer or repair shop to assemble it for a small fee, so you have full choice and you should even be able to spend less

4 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Can someone  help making the right Choice on which company you can have the best built and working more than expected for that kind of money

Ive done a lot of research into this, decided to build my own, but if i had 4k i would get the best of the best with a Hard custom loop from Digital storm

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

3 minutes ago, waterjug said:

Hit up r/wallstreetbets on reddit, more people there might know more about investing than people on this forum. But I would also consider investing in other companies, not just the few PC builder companies, as there are probably better companies to invest in than those.

bad joke... REALLY bad joke

2 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

Ive done a lot of research into this, decided to build my own, but if i had 4k i would get the best of the best with a Hard custom loop from Digital storm

can be a choice... what do you think about my suggestion above?

for 4000$ look for something more than a computer

With that budget I would spend on this

2500-3000 (max) on computer (rtx 2080ti + 9700k + nvme ssd : any pc that has this will be for you,( better  to buy 2080ti+9700k without fancy stuff and buy the rest) 
500-1200 on a 1440p 144/165hz ips monitor : This is as important as your whole computer (in game experience a high refresh rate monitor is better than a new gpu)
150$ keyboard a robust mechanical keyboard , corsair has one of the best in the market

50-80$ mouse: good sensor and fits your grip style
300-500$ headphone + amp + dac + mic: When you try high quality headphones gaming headsets are toys.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

oh shit i'm really fucking stupid I thought when he said "invest" he mean like invest in the company for some reason, not invest in a computer.

linus sex tips

3 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

Do you have a good monitor? (high refresh rate)? do you have a good headset? because hard custom loop = 0 gains just for aesthetics on gaming , and a 2080+ good monitor is waaaaay faaaaar better that any 2080ti on watercooling etc....

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

Just now, Peskanova said:

2500-3000 (max) on computer (rtx 2080ti + 9700k + nvme ssd : any pc that has this will be for you,( better  to buy 2080ti+9700k without fancy stuff and buy the rest) 

or even less... tech moves so fast that system will be mainstream in a couple years

1 minute ago, Peskanova said:

00-1200 on a 1440p 144/165hz ips monitor : This is as important as your whole computer (in game experience a high refresh rate monitor is better than a new gpu

agree

150$ keyboard a robust mechanical keyboard , corsair has one of the best in the market

cherry mx in general is really good, you just have to find the right switch for your needs

2 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

300-500$ headphone + amp + dac + mic: When you trie high quality headphones gaming headsets are toys.

I'm kinda curious, why that mic?

1 minute ago, waterjug said:

oh shit i'm really fucking stupid I thought when he said "invest" he mean like invest in the company for some reason, not invest in a computer.

i won't argue with that ;)

Do you have a good monitor? (high refresh rate)? do you have a good headset? because hard custom loop = 0 gains just for aesthetics on gaming , and a 2080+ good monitor is waaaaay faaaaar better that any 2080ti on watercooling etc....

and it's kind of a hard time after a year to clean it...

9 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

can be a choice... what do you think about my suggestion above?

I prefer the local build honestly. You save a TON of money in the long run, and if the builder will let you help you just learn a ton in the process 

@LukeSavenije

@Eric loco

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

I'm kinda curious, why that mic?

any mic, I dont say especific, my combo is akg k 712 + schiit stack + blue yeti, but there are others similar,  just dont spend 150$ on a crappy headset with a 4k$ build, he can spend from 100 on a blue yeti to 35 on an amazon basics (snowball like), I have both and any cardioid around 40-50$ is good enough for streaming. But with that budget oh my, I would rather buy a 2080 + 9700k and have a monitor + good sound than a 2080ti + watercooling, but the best part is if op gives up about watercooling he can have both , 2080ti and all that perks, watercooling sux, my nhd15 can trade punches with any of those.

Just now, Justinzonfire said:

I prefer the local build honestly. You save a TON of money in the long run, and if the builder will let you help you just learn a ton in the process 

@LukeSavenije

@Eric loco

and i'm a good list maker, so that part won't be a problem ;)

Just now, Peskanova said:

any mic, I dont say especific, my combo is akg k 712 + schiit stack + blue yeti, but there are others similar,  just dont spend 150$ on a crappy headset with a 4k$ build, he can spend from 100 on a blue yeti to 35 on an amazon basics (snowball like), I have both and any cardioid around 40-50$ is good enough for streaming. But with that budget oh my, I would rather buy a 2080 + 9700k and have a monitor + good sound than a 2080ti + watercooling, but the best part is if op gives up about watercooling he can have both , 2080ti and all that perks, watercooling sux, my nhd15 can trade punches with any of those.

nhd15 is a really good cooler, but it will be surpassed by a good watercooler (that costs much more, but that aside)

I think investing 4000 dollar in only the pc isn't needed anyway, you can make one heck of a tower for around 1500-200 dollars

I already have a good monitor from msi 140hz and I have the attic pro wireless headsets and I have for mouse the logitech g pro wirless 

I want something  that can maintain very high frames on the lates triple aaa games on ultra settings and that can handle my HTC vive with max settings with a minimum of 100 frps

1 minute ago, Eric loco said:

I want something  that can maintain very high frames on the lates triple aaa games on ultra settings and that can handle my HTC vive with max settings with a minimum of 100 frps

no compimise (performencewise)

enough for what you want:

If you care enough about PC's , gaming or not, to spend $4000, you should learn to build it yourself. Build it urself, make a custom rig designed by urself, to suite you.

Its really not hard to build yourself, adult lego effectivly, unless u follow a "build guide" from The Verge, its next to impossible to fail.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

1 minute ago, SolarNova said:

If you care enough about PC's , gaming or not, to spend $4000, you should learn to build it yourself. Build it urself, make a custom rig designed by urself, to suite you.

Its really not hard to build yourself, adult lego effectivly, unless u follow a "build guide" from The Verge, its next to impossible to fail.

only the cpu can go wrong really... but that's easy to learn

9 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

@LukeSavenije has some great lists there! Do you like RGB and tempered glass? @Eric loco

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

13 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Yes I like both

@Eric loco Try this above then. The case comes with 3 fans, and the AIO water cooler comes with 3 on the radiator. Lots of air flow and looks really nice!

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

1 minute ago, Justinzonfire said:

personally a big fan of air coolers, but don't let that come in the way

I see you just stole my build and changed the cooler and case ;)

I would personally choose the cm h500 with the mesh filter on, but this one certainly isn't a bad one either

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

personally a big fan of air coolers, but don't let that come in the way

I see you just stole my build and changed the cooler and case ;)

I would personally choose the cm h500 with the mesh filter on, but this one certainly isn't a bad one either

what can i say, you had a good build! ;) the reason i like the mb511 is it has 3 RGB fans, mesh front and tempered glass. i have this case with the AIO front mounted pulling air in, and the 3 case fans pushing air out. its insane on how cool it stays! I just hate air coolers for the way they look honestly. that and it can be hard to work in a case with an air cooler haha but I've always been liquid cooled. 

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

Just now, Justinzonfire said:

what can i say, you had a good build! ;) the reason i like the mb511 is it has 3 RGB fans, mesh front and tempered glass. i have this case with the AIO front mounted pulling air in, and the 3 case fans pushing air out. its insane on how cool it stays! I just hate air coolers for the way they look honestly. that and it can be hard to work in a case with an air cooler haha but I've always been liquid cooled. 

thanks! the h500 also has 3 rgb fans, but like 200 mm fans in the front, comes with a mesh panel too and has tempered glass as well, but it costs a little more

I like it and can't justify the extra cost, so everyone their preferences