Syncing Up RGB

Mikirae

I'm not really sure where to put this, figured here would work because I've got two out of the three options in the question. I have a Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 Motherboard, G.Skil Trident Z RGB RAM, and an EVGA SC2 1080Ti. All of these come with RGB and the ability to cycle through colors. My question is, how do I get them to sync together? I've tried using Asus Aura, and only my RAM is detected. I've tried using Gigabyte's RGB Fusion, and only my motherboard and RAM are detected, and don't sync together. If anyone has any ideas on how I could sync these, it would be amazing. The out of sync issue gets irritating after a while. :(

They don't sync together as in the effects don't sync or you can't even apply the same static color the RAM and motherboard?

I don't think the EVGA will sync at all with the RGB Fusion, that's just how it is, you have to use EVGAs software.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Sorry for being unclear, I meant that they don't cycle in sync. I can make them the same static color. And darn, I thought for sure I'd be able to sync them all together.

15 minutes ago, Mikirae said:

Sorry for being unclear, I meant that they don't cycle in sync. I can make them the same static color. And darn, I thought for sure I'd be able to sync them all together.

I don't think you're gonna get better than that, sorry...

And you gotta quote the person you're replying to or @Mikirae them.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium

1 minute ago, ChewToy! said:

I don't think you're gonna get better than that, sorry...

And you gotta quote the person you're replying to or @Mikirae them.

Sorry, and thanks for the tip. Rather new here. :) Alright, guess this sucks for me then.

17 minutes ago, Mikirae said:

Sorry, and thanks for the tip. Rather new here. :) Alright, guess this sucks for me then.

It's alright. Welcome to the forum, btw!!