Indirect drama bleedover?

Patient-Tech

Not looking to start a direct drama debate, but does any of these shenanigans have anything to do with the lack of LTT content the past 4-ish days?  Usually they were good for 2-3 videos a day, and seems like LTT is barely squeaking out one.

I dunno, just speculating here, but LTT is usually good about pre-taping episodes ahead of time and then distributing them out consistently, and that just hasn’t happened the past few days.  

Is something else going on behind the scenes?  Trouble in Linus land?  That damn MSI dinosaur had a hex on it and it’s taking hold?

Or,  will LTT staff reassure us things are going back to our regularly scheduled programs after they fix a small technical issue...which we’ll talk about in today’s video.  But first...Tunnelbear!

17 minutes ago, Patient-Tech said:

Not looking to start a direct drama debate, but does any of these shenanigans have anything to do with the lack of LTT content the past 4-ish days?  Usually they were good for 2-3 videos a day, and seems like LTT is barely squeaking out one.

Or maybe nothing special is happening, maybe they've just had some bigger projects going on? I mean, how about just exercising some patience?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

21 minutes ago, Patient-Tech said:

LinusTechTips video release schedule is one video per day. However, there are times when they will release an additional video in the case of Sponsored videos.

The release schedule has not been affected and videos have been released per the schedule of 1 video per day. In fact, there was actually an additional unscheduled video this week; "Addressing the Drama".

image.png.a5cbfe13d2d3aab814c9a83e8b80ca5e.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Most likely not, unless LTT is looking to fix the content ID issues, which even affected one of his channels.

And IIRC in Canada they had a family day holiday, maybe LTT gives everyone the day off which could slow down the content.

Just caught up on all this drama, i'm actually livid, why are americans so backward.... This is me being filtered and reserved btw, sorry not sorry.

Awesome work from the LTT team to keep that schedule so consistent. Always nice to get home and see that LTT video waiting to be watched. 

Since when did they have several videos a day? (Other than at conferences)

On 2/20/2019 at 1:29 AM, WereCatf said:

Or maybe nothing special is happening, maybe they've just had some bigger projects going on? I mean, how about just exercising some patience?

Wait, isn't that his username though?

And having Linus reply to your first post ever is pretty lucky.

3 hours ago, hiitswilliam said:

And having Linus reply to your first post ever is pretty lucky.

You gave me sad, Papa Linus has never replied to any of my posts! Why don't I ever get any love?

340731134_sadpinkie.gif.520c6452285ea8f8c75c00e1a8066765.gif

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, LinusTech said:

Because you post MLP gifs :(

Pfft, hater!

*hisses under her breath* I'm disowning you, son.

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Because you post MLP gifs :(

Confirmed Linus is part of the Webm master race.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Looks like I need more patience.  Even with username affirmation, it sometimes runs thin.

Plus, I still couldn’t watch the Wan show stream mid-week. That’s what happens, you let us into your lives and we all of a sudden become possessive and demanding.  The life of a celeb.  But first, check out the link to PIA below.

You tripped me out with the family day comment above.  I heard Linus say it in the stream, but thought he was referring to it in the ‘today is Sunday and it is our family day here at the Sebastian house, just like every Sunday.’ Not in the context that Canada has a national holiday called ‘Family Day.’  Learn something new every day.