Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patient-Tech

Indirect drama bleedover?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Not looking to start a direct drama debate, but does any of these shenanigans have anything to do with the lack of LTT content the past 4-ish days?  Usually they were good for 2-3 videos a day, and seems like LTT is barely squeaking out one.

I dunno, just speculating here, but LTT is usually good about pre-taping episodes ahead of time and then distributing them out consistently, and that just hasn’t happened the past few days.  

Is something else going on behind the scenes?  Trouble in Linus land?  That damn MSI dinosaur had a hex on it and it’s taking hold?

Or,  will LTT staff reassure us things are going back to our regularly scheduled programs after they fix a small technical issue...which we’ll talk about in today’s video.  But first...Tunnelbear!

17 minutes ago, Patient-Tech said:

Not looking to start a direct drama debate, but does any of these shenanigans have anything to do with the lack of LTT content the past 4-ish days?  Usually they were good for 2-3 videos a day, and seems like LTT is barely squeaking out one.

Or maybe nothing special is happening, maybe they've just had some bigger projects going on? I mean, how about just exercising some patience?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

21 minutes ago, Patient-Tech said:

LinusTechTips video release schedule is one video per day. However, there are times when they will release an additional video in the case of Sponsored videos.

The release schedule has not been affected and videos have been released per the schedule of 1 video per day. In fact, there was actually an additional unscheduled video this week; "Addressing the Drama".

image.png.a5cbfe13d2d3aab814c9a83e8b80ca5e.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Most likely not, unless LTT is looking to fix the content ID issues, which even affected one of his channels.

And IIRC in Canada they had a family day holiday, maybe LTT gives everyone the day off which could slow down the content.

Just caught up on all this drama, i'm actually livid, why are americans so backward.... This is me being filtered and reserved btw, sorry not sorry.

just speculating here , but LTT is usually good about pre-taping episodes ahead of time and then distributing them out consistently , and that just hasn’t happened the past few days .  

Is something else going on behind the scenes?  

On 2/20/2019 at 1:29 AM, WereCatf said:

Or maybe nothing special is happening, maybe they've just had some bigger projects going on? I mean, how about just exercising some patience?

Wait, isn't that his username though?

And having Linus reply to your first post ever is pretty lucky.

3 hours ago, hiitswilliam said:

And having Linus reply to your first post ever is pretty lucky.

You gave me sad, Papa Linus has never replied to any of my posts! Why don't I ever get any love?

340731134_sadpinkie.gif.520c6452285ea8f8c75c00e1a8066765.gif

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, LinusTech said:

Because you post MLP gifs :(

maxresdefault.jpg.b02449c54568b5370b6717922e290ede.jpg

muffin?

NEW PSU Tier List//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

Second PC: Cedar mill

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

1 minute ago, LinusTech said:

Pfft, hater!

*hisses under her breath* I'm disowning you, son.

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Confirmed Linus is part of the Webm master race.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Posted · Original PosterOP

Looks like I need more patience.  Even with username affirmation, it sometimes runs thin.

Plus, I still couldn’t watch the Wan show stream mid-week. That’s what happens, you let us into your lives and we all of a sudden become possessive and demanding.  The life of a celeb.  But first, check out the link to PIA below.

You tripped me out with the family day comment above.  I heard Linus say it in the stream, but thought he was referring to it in the ‘today is Sunday and it is our family day here at the Sebastian house, just like every Sunday.’ Not in the context that Canada has a national holiday called ‘Family Day.’  Learn something new every day.