Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HubertGreen

Interested applicant for the recent hiring opportunity.

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Good Afternoon, I just had a quick question.

 

Does anyone know where more information about the recent hiring can be found?  I submitted a form and was wonding what the status on that process was. Have people been hired, have applications been sent out? I'm curious.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the LTT hiring process?

 

I'm sure Linus or someone else in LMG will release a video introducing the successful applicants. Or at least let us know that the positions have been filled by his multiple social media accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HubertGreen said:

I submitted a form and was wonding what the status on that process was. Have people been hired, have applications been sent out? I'm curious.

If your application is successful I'm sure you will be notified and contacted. From there I imagine you will go through a series of interviews and such... Like a normal job application.
Just because you haven't been contacted yet may not mean that you were not successful, it may still be open to applications and the applications may not yet have been reviewed.

Be patient, and best of luck!
 

4 hours ago, Netivity said:

I'm sure Linus or someone else in LMG will release a video introducing the successful applicants. Or at least let us know that the positions have been filled by his multiple social media accounts.

New employees don't appear in videos. They first go through a probation period, and if LTT introduces them as new employees people ask too many questions if things don't work out and they suddenly disappear. That's unfair to LTT and the employee. As far as I'm aware, the roles advertised were mostly behind the scenes roles, so it's possible that we may never see them on camera, at least not for a while.


CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

If your application is successful I'm sure you will be notified and contacted. From there I imagine you will go through a series of interviews and such... Like a normal job application.
Just because you haven't been contacted yet may not mean that you were not successful, it may still be open to applications and the applications may not yet have been reviewed.

Be patient, and best of luck!
 

New employees don't appear in videos. They first go through a probation period, and if LTT introduces them as new employees people ask too many questions if things don't work out and they suddenly disappear. That's unfair to LTT and the employee. As far as I'm aware, the roles advertised were mostly behind the scenes roles, so it's possible that we may never see them on camera, at least not for a while.

Fair enough! Didn't know that - thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They also are required by law to go through all the Canadian employees first to make sure none are qualified enough before they can hire an alien. 


Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

 

LTT Fan Fiction:

 

PC game list: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 hours ago, fpo said:

They also are required by law to go through all the Canadian employees first to make sure none are qualified enough before they can hire an alien. 

I didn't know that, but that makes more sense. Hopefully they get around to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HubertGreen said:

I didn't know that, but that makes more sense. Hopefully they get around to me.

Are you even willing to relocate if they contacted you?


Sudo make me a sandwich 

 

Check out my guide on creating your own private cloud storage

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fpo said:

They also are required by law to go through all the Canadian employees first to make sure none are qualified enough before they can hire an alien. 

That's quite similar to Spain's law....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 hours ago, wasab said:

Are you even willing to relocate if they contacted you?

100%. Its a dream job, to edit for a living. It's what I do for fun anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×