THIS DUDE IS DOUBLING DOWN

KGE808

This is what his description says NO JOKE "Linus finally admits fault and takes responsibility after insisting it was a YouTube system that was automated that he had no control over. Now, he finally admits it was NOT YouTube, but in fact FULLSCREEN and he has asked his partners at FULLSCREEN to correct it. LinusTechTips viewers got played by Linus.".................WOW   

Im not trying to keep the flame going but this guy need a sit down and talking to. 

Just now, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Who's this guy?

And why does his videos last 2 hours?

A counter-Linus guy?

Won’t visit often..

2 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

I had no idea this was this bro lol

I train S.W.A.T. and local law enforcement in combatives etc - yeah no that was not a swat raid.  You would have heard those things and "HANDS ON YOUR FACE" the moment the door blew open.  If he didn't put his hands on his face...tasered or tackled immediately.  There is no other way.

Well, I mean, there is, but police are typically a little more cautious about the last option than the first two. I think I might poke over to his channel and ask if he's staged any more SWAT raids lately.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

his videos barely get views... why do we care what he is saying? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

So I watched the first bit of part two as well as part one, and that title is some fine-ass clickbait riding off the events of the week. He's building a PC for a judge, it's not even related to what the hell went down.

This guy is tryna get those streams above his ~10K average so hard lmao

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

3 minutes ago, DesolationGod said:

his videos barely get views... why do we care what he is saying? 

Well it was a big enough deal for Linus to address it. We don't  care honestly but its fun to marvel in his ignorance. 

12 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Are you calling Linus to close this thread?

He's calling for Linus to share his opinion (and for him to drop a now rare knowledge bomb).

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

14 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Are you calling Linus to close this thread?

No, I'm just tagging Linus so he knows that Carey is still out to get him. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

I used to be subscribed to Carey and I enjoyed his content but this whole ordeal has made me lose every last ounce of respect I had for him.

Instead of talking to Linus privately and resolving this issue out of the public eye, he finds an opportunity to milk the cash cow dry.

Not to mention the moderators on his live stream.. they're all over the place and even got consent from Carey himself to ban anyone who supports Linus in this situation. They were actively deleting messages that said things like "Carey it's not Linus it's content ID".

Somehow the messages I posted were not deleted and I was not banned.

BTW this thread will probably be locked soon. There was already a thread about this that got locked.   

8 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

So I watched the first bit of part two as well as part one, and that title is some fine-ass clickbait riding off the events of the week. He's building a PC for a judge, it's not even related to what the hell went down.

This guy is tryna get those streams above his ~10K average so hard lmao

started watching a little bit of part one, he straight up told his mods to instantly ban anybody who tries to defend linus.  dude is a fucking joke

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, Tsuki said:

started watching a little bit of part one, he straight up told his mods to instantly ban anybody who tries to defend linus.  dude is a fucking joke

Yep. I got banned from his channel for being brutally blunt (can see that in my last status update if you care to). I do genuinely hope his channel gets curbstomped at the end of this.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just now, Tsuki said:

He is/was deleting comments from the original video that tried to calmly and correctly explain the situation. Even a few other YouTuber's who were impacted in the same manner commented on how it wasn't Linus' fault and within minutes their comments were deleted. I made a couple as well and they are long gone. Mostly very civil comments that didn't call for raising anger and railing against LTT seem to be gone.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

He is/was deleting comments from the original video that tried to calmly and correctly explain the situation. Even a few other YouTuber's who were impacted in the same manner commented on how it wasn't Linus' fault and within minutes their comments were deleted. I made a couple as well and they are long gone. Mostly very civil comments that didn't call for raising anger and railing against LTT seem to be gone.

Im amazed at how many full time youtubers have very obvious misconceptions about how content ID works.  I really hope hes honest about trying to sue Linus(which he mentions in his first video).  It would be fucking hillarious to watch him get dumpstered in court

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

6 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

It would be fucking hillarious to watch him get dumpstered in court

I second this.

I do kinda feel bad for Linus if he has to go to court because of a guy who not only doesn't want to fact the fact he's wrong, but hasn't even had the decency to contact Linus in private about this whole situation. 

Then again it'd be the most hilarious thing on earth to watch the case get thrown out on livestream. Why livesteam? Because let's be honest, Carey is Carey. If he can stream it, he will.

40 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Well, I mean, there is, but police are typically a little more cautious about the last option than the first two. I think I might poke over to his channel and ask if he's staged any more SWAT raids lately.

Not when it comes to S.W.A.T. - and S.W.A.T. includes Cops, DT's, Hwy Patrol etc.  There are very very few "S.W.A.T." only guys.  If this was a SWAT - he would have been double legged into oblivion, if he didn't put his hands up, and then he would be promptly, and very roughly put in a set of zips and sat down - when SWAT is involved, the use of force is already approved.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

53 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

I had no idea this was this bro lol

I train S.W.A.T. and local law enforcement in combatives etc - yeah no that was not a swat raid.  You would have heard those things and "HANDS ON YOUR FACE" the moment the door blew open.  If he didn't put his hands on his face...tasered or tackled immediately.  There is no other way.

*yes hands up is what they used to say, that changed late 2018, new training is Hands on your Face in a raid, so the perp blocks his own view and places both hands in a easy to restrain position*

I happened to catch that stream live, it got into my recommended somehow, apparently the false police call was serious enough to have a few dozen cop cars and you could hear a helicopter in the background. I dunno how those police raids work but it definitely wasn't necessary to have that many show up even if it wasn't a SWAT raid,and police are gear'ed up enough these days a SWAT raid isn't too different.

24 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

I didn't wanna reply to this thread, but why does anyone feel like they have to "defend" Linus? He already made a video on it and claimed it was fixed by talking to Fullscreen, he probably doesn't want anything more to do with the drama. Linus has a large enough company and channel to ignore the whole thing.

1 minute ago, Blademaster91 said:

I happened to catch that stream live, it got into my recommended somehow, apparently the false police call was serious enough to have a few dozen cop cars and you could hear a helicopter in the background. I dunno how those police raids work but it definitely wasn't necessary to have that many show up even if it wasn't a SWAT raid,and police are gear'ed up enough these days a SWAT raid isn't too different.

I didn't wanna reply to this thread, but why does anyone feel like they have to "defend" Linus? He already made a video on it and claimed it was fixed by talking to Fullscreen, he probably doesn't want anything more to do with the drama. The guy has a large enough company and channel to ignore the whole thing.

I stopped watching it after I knew it wasn't a SWAT raid and just clickbait lol

That wasn't a swat raid, if they knocked (well, its KNOCK KNOCK *BOOM*).  That was just an emergency blown out of proportion from the sounds of it (and unacceptable imho wasting resources...takes $10,000 just to put that bird in the sky.  Silly youtubers I wish they would get caught, those are our tax dollars.) that the Police reacted appropriately to (if they knocked, were allowed in etc if they didn't lay hands on him, etc)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

17 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

I stopped watching it after I knew it wasn't a SWAT raid and just clickbait lol

That wasn't a swat raid, if they knocked (well, its KNOCK KNOCK *BOOM*).  That was just an emergency blown out of proportion from the sounds of it (and unacceptable imho wasting resources...takes $10,000 just to put that bird in the sky.  Silly youtubers I wish they would get caught, those are our tax dollars.) that the Police reacted appropriately to (if they knocked, were allowed in etc if they didn't lay hands on him, etc)

I was just wondering if it depends on the police department or how they decide to escalate the situation, like say someone if someone lived in a high crime area the law could decide to go full SWAT on them. While it was a bit overblown, having dozens of cops show up with guns drawn then going through their house, and the guy probably has to deal with the police and legal system after that.  And for the neighbors to see that incident definitely doesn't look good, heck i'd move after that. Although it would have been better if this guy could have gotten it on video.

It's ironic though how people defend Linus for clickbait "bUt hE neEdS tHe vIEws" yet hate on something thats hardly even clickbait compared to what most youtubers do with clickbait thumbnails and titles.