Working temperatures for wireless charger inside table?

Hey,

quick to the point. Recently I found out video "THIS is the cleanest table" and I was totally hooked on wireless charger inside table.

So I made design and plan to work on my current table, change few things along the way but in the end, to make electrical stuff be hidden and most importantly to integrate wireless charging(for galaxy s8).

But I have one concern and it is heating. I wonder if anyone from LTT that is using this table from video, or anyone else that integrated something similar can answer this question?

In manual, it says that highest working temperature is around 40°C, but it is for "normal conditions". So I wonder if same temperature will be for this kind of use?

11 minutes ago, Pandam said:

Hey,

quick to the point. Recently I found out video "THIS is the cleanest table" and I was totally hooked on wireless charger inside table.

So I made design and plan to work on my current table, change few things along the way but in the end, to make electrical stuff be hidden and most importantly to integrate wireless charging(for galaxy s8).

But I have one concern and it is heating. I wonder if anyone from LTT that is using this table from video, or anyone else that integrated something similar can answer this question?

In manual, it says that highest working temperature is around 40°C, but it is for "normal conditions". So I wonder if same temperature will be for this kind of use?

I work as a test engineer testing things like this and all the units are tested to accommodate things like this.  Usually when manufactures make items the actually put them in an oven and run them. Just ensure you are not using a knock off charging station and you should be fine.  

40 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I work as a test engineer testing things like this and all the units are tested to accommodate things like this.  Usually when manufactures make items the actually put them in an oven and run them. Just ensure you are not using a knock off charging station and you should be fine.  

I will be using this one: https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Wireless-Charger-Charging-Compatible/dp/B01GFL6MZE

Which IS and offbrand but Ive had nothing but possitive feedback about them. Also about this product in particular.

Have you encountered this product maybe?