Need some recommendations for Oculus Rift Extension cable

Ed.Nev

Needs to be 5M long and will defo work with the Oculus Rift Sensors 

Which cable are you looking to extend. The headset? Keep in mind to stay within the working limits. https://www.oculus.com/blog/oculus-roomscale-extra-equipment/

HMD Cable Extensions for Large Rooms
Want to expand your setup to a room larger than the recommended size? Is your PC stuck in an odd position? You might find that the default Rift cable is too short to reach the corners of your play area. If so, you can try using USB 3.0 and HDMI extension cables to get a longer Rift cable.

That said, we didn’t specifically design the Rift cable to work well beyond the default 12-foot length, so your mileage may vary if you decide to extend it. We’ve done limited testing with extensions up to 6 feet and have noticed it generally works well for the machines and hardware we tested. Here are some 6-foot extension options we’ve tried:

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB