Help me choose a monitor based on these criteria

Andretti2019

Hello. I want to change my monitor. Not sure what to pick. Here is what I absolutely want from the new monitor.

IPS panel
1080p
Any refresh rate. Prefer 120hz/144hz
Freesync
Around 24 inches
Low cost, under 300 euros

I almost got this one but I noticed some pretty bad backlight bleed in a review.

https://www.amazon.com/LG-24MP59G-P-24-Inch-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B06XDY3SJF/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=24MP59G-P&qid=1550489066&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Thank you in advance for your support.

14 minutes ago, Andretti2019 said:

IPS panel
I almost got this one but I noticed some pretty bad backlight bleed in a review.

if you wan't IPS you gotta deal with them backlight bleed son, that's just how it is...most of them have it, most of them are fine even if they exibit some...price to pay for those amazing eye popping colors and viewing angles.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

19 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

if you wan't IPS you gotta deal with them backlight bleed son, that's just how it is...most of them have it, most of them are fine even if they exibit some...price to pay for those amazing eye popping colors and viewing angles.

I thought the backlight bleed was because of poor build quality or other faults. So, is there no way to have an IPS panel with little to no backlight bleed?