Is this a legit website.

1 minute ago, Tevildo said:

Can someone tell me if this is a legit acc business. 
https://www.technextday.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home

Want to buy a rtx 2070 and aint looking to spend £500 for a product that wont arrive.

if youre not sure just use paypal to make the purchase and if the product doesnt arrive you can just get ur money back

Just now, ki8aras said:

if youre not sure just use paypal to make the purchase and if the product doesnt arrive you can just get ur money back

Understandable

I have no experience with them personally, but the website looks okay. I always check the 'about us' section and try to find customer reviews (preferably the ones that aren't only listing good things, since I can reasonably assume, that they are legit).

What's wrong with just straigt up amazon?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Just now, myselfolli said:

I have no experience with them personally, but the website looks okay. I always check the 'about us' section and try to find customer reviews (preferably the ones that aren't only listing good things, since I can reasonably assume, that they are legit).

What's wrong with just straigt up amazon?

Amazon dont have the gpu I want in stock, cheapest one is third party seller for £100 more.

1 minute ago, Tevildo said:

Amazon dont have the gpu I want in stock, cheapest one is third party seller for £100 more.

Well if a price is too good to be true - it's usually too good to be true. Tread carefully and look for some customer protection mechanisms (use PayPal like @ki8aras said)... Maybe try contacting them before you buy anything?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

1 minute ago, myselfolli said:

Well if a price is too good to be true - it's usually too good to be true. Tread carefully and look for some customer protection mechanisms (use PayPal like @ki8aras said)... Maybe try contacting them before you buy anything?

Wait I meant rtx 2060. Amazon third party sellers are selling it for £480 when amazon use to sell it for £380. They sell it there for £380

Which one are you getting? Scan has 2060's for £330 and ebuyer has 2060s for £335 (both legit). I can also see one on Amazon for £390

12 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

Wait I meant rtx 2060. Amazon third party sellers are selling it for £480 when amazon use to sell it for £380. They sell it there for £380

Any particular 2060 model?

Scan have one in stock at £330

3 hours ago, nekogod said:

Which one are you getting? Scan has 2060's for £330 and ebuyer has 2060s for £335 (both legit). I can also see one on Amazon for £390

Im gettint the evga xc rtx 2060

The site doesn't give any scam vibes. Whether they are trusted business or not, thats another question.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 hours ago, Tevildo said:

Im gettint the evga xc rtx 2060

Assuming it's the XC Ultra considering the price, Scan do it but are out of stock.

Novatech.co.uk and Box.com both have it and have stock for £380

However that site does look ok and they've got pretty decent feedback on trustpilot https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/technextday.co.uk