low end 2019 cryptocurrency mining

so basically, its been a while since the whole cryptocurrency market crash and me being some sort of wastelander im looking to pick up the remaining fallout of the whole crash. ive been looking into burstcoin recently and my bubble got popped when i found out that presearch was more profitable than it, so what can i mine with an office pc with no dedicated graphics and an abbundance of hardrives (drives are optional)

Just now, SteamedLawnChair said:

so basically, its been a while since the whole cryptocurrency market crash and me being some sort of wastelander im looking to pick up the remaining fallout of the whole crash. ive been looking into burstcoin recently and my bubble got popped when i found out that presearch was more profitable than it, so what can i mine with an office pc with no dedicated graphics and an abbundance of hardrives (drives are optional)

to 'mine' / hash you need a decent GPU.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

to 'mine' / hash you need a decent GPU.

how decent, i have a gt 1030 and some sort of 1gb amd gpu lying about

8 minutes ago, SteamedLawnChair said:

how decent, i have a gt 1030 and some sort of 1gb amd gpu lying about

If you need to pay for electricity you will lose money with those. If you don't you will probably make something like 20 cents a day depending on what cryptocurrency you go for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

11 minutes ago, SteamedLawnChair said:

how decent, i have a gt 1030

"decent" shouldn't even be used. return on that will be abysmal and absolutely not worth it in anyway

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

currently the best and nearly the only PROFITABLE algo's to mine require GPU's with 4GB or MORE of VRAM, CPU mining isn't profitable, you are talking pennies a day with the hardware you have listed, BEFORE power costs. and don't think about buying hardware to mine, the ROI is YEARS at best, you are better off just buying some crypto to hold for the next bull run.

15 minutes ago, SteamedLawnChair said:

i have a gt 1030 and some sort of 1gb amd gpu lying about

You will make more money by walking down the street checking the gutters for change people have dropped and couldn't be bothered bending down to pick up.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

You've all been telling him he needs a good gpu but the fact that he said burstcoin just went ignored. You need hdd space for that and once plotted you can even use the cpu for it. A good gpu only helps speeding up the plotting process of the drives. Normal mining is off the profitability scale as of now and even burstcoin isn't really profitable (it's more of a speculation that it will go up). I don't know what to say about presearch as I never used it.

23 hours ago, AugOwnz said:

You've all been telling him he needs a good gpu but the fact that he said burstcoin just went ignored. You need hdd space for that and once plotted you can even use the cpu for it. A good gpu only helps speeding up the plotting process of the drives. Normal mining is off the profitability scale as of now and even burstcoin isn't really profitable (it's more of a speculation that it will go up). I don't know what to say about presearch as I never used it.

because he already covered how Burstcoin was a worthless shitcoin not making any money when he said:

On 2/19/2019 at 6:15 AM, SteamedLawnChair said:

burstcoin recently and my bubble got popped when i found out that presearch was more profitable than it

burstcoin never made anyone any money, CPU mining is dead until the Monero for in a few weeks and then who knows how short lived those profits will be before the ASIC's get adapted to the change, GPU or greater is the only way to profit over power costs and even then it's not enough to justify the purchase of hardware for it.