How is your Anthem performance?

Lexicalje

I just started the 10 hour trial after playing the early access demo thing a few weeks ago.

Have to say performance seems a lot better to me between the 2 builds of the game. I cant remember the graphics settings i used on the demo but i was getting between 50 and 70 fps. In the trial im on 1080p max everything and getting 70-100fps. Not bad i think, i guess they did some optimisation after the demo. 

Also maybe its just me but i think the game looks a lot better as well and plays smoother. I felt the demo was a bit rough around the edges and had some weird glitches but this "retail" build seems great and i did stop and stare at it a few ttimes as it was so pretty. 

R7 1700 & RTX 2060 by the way. 

I haven't played the trial yet, but I have downloaded it. Great to see the stability has improved that much! When the demo came out, I read that we were playing a 6 week old build of the game. And that was at the time of the demo! So in the few weeks from the demo, we're looking at over 2 months of improvement to what we played before.

i7-12700K Cooled by Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | AORUS Z690 Elite DDR4 | 32GB (8GB x 4, 3200MHz) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM850 PSU | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Boot Drive

I mean i only played the first mission thing late last night but i had no issues, was buttery smooth and load times were also a lot better. Planning to put a few hours into it tonight.