G-sync with 1 monitor and the other not?

Randomizer23

Hey, so I was looking for a second monitor to buy. My current one doesn't have G-Sync so I would like to get one with G-Sync. If I have 1 monitor with G-Sync and the other without, will G-Sync still work?

5 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

Hey, so I was looking for a second monitor to buy. My current one doesn't have G-Sync so I would like to get one with G-Sync. If I have 1 monitor with G-Sync and the other without, will G-Sync still work?

this isn't some sketchy AMD crap you're talking about here son...talking about Gsync and nvidia of course they work...like a boss. It will detect the monitor has a gsync module and it will activate it straight up!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

38 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

this isn't some sketchy AMD crap you're talking about here son...talking about Gsync and nvidia of course they work...like a boss. It will detect the monitor has a gsync module and it will activate it straight up!

Thanks so much!