Looking for a super cheap way out. Again.

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a super cheap way to get a micro atx pc case that’s rgb. Price range of about $35-$40. What’s the best deal?

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Buy a cheap aliexpress testbench and a cheap RGB strip, job done!

Not really a case tho but hey cardboard can get you there.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Why does it need to be RGB?

Corsair 88R (not RGB)

Additionally if you're going for a RX 570 I would highly recommend getting the 99$ one on Amazon. About 105$ to the US with a DVI-D cable, or 130-140€ to Europe with a DVI-D cable. Expect delivery to take 4-5 days with AmazonGlobal Priority (w/ customs. If your item gets inspected by customs, this will likely extend to 10-14 days). UEFI only, equivalent to GTX 1060, and about 180W (8pin power)

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

RGB is cool that’s why, I’ve narrowed my graphics cards down to Radeon R9 Fury, 1050TI, 1060, or RX580. But right now I’m focusing on an RGB case.

13 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

RGB is cool that’s why, I’ve narrowed my graphics cards down to Radeon R9 Fury, 1050TI, 1060, or RX580. But right now I’m focusing on an RGB case.

Dude the case with pre installed RGB including fans are expensive and do not come under ur budget (35 -40 $) So best way is to buy a decent case and use rgb strips.

Edit : Case with side panels.

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

16.1-inch (40.9 cm) 1920 x 1080 165Hz | RGB Backlit Keyboard |

Ok I guess that makes sense. ? Oh well, that’s what it'll have to be.

5 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

get the RX 570 99$ from Amazon, 1050 Ti seriously lmao

I just looked up that RX570. Yeah, that’s a pretty sweet deal. Don’t have the money at the moment but if it’s still available in like 2 weeks I’ll probably order it.  But I just have one question, let’s say I have a guy that’s willing to give me an R9 Fury for 100 bucks, but it’s used. Is it worth it to get that or should I get the RX570 on Amazon instead?

16 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Why does it need to be RGB?

Users.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

I just looked up that RX570. Yeah, that’s a pretty sweet deal. Don’t have the money at the moment but if it’s still available in like 2 weeks I’ll probably order it.  But I just have one question, let’s say I have a guy that’s willing to give me an R9 Fury for 100 bucks, but it’s used. Is it worth it to get that or should I get the RX570 on Amazon instead?

R9 Fury is slightly better but 570 is new and has a warranty (tho only 6 months)

Ok guys, after hours of looking, I can’t find a decent looking case that has a side window on it. Maybe it’s just me, but does a $30 case with a side window exist? I mean, come on? 

Worth mentioning that the R9 Fury is a 275 watt card, and the RX 570 is 120 watts. That's a huge difference, and a cheap power supply is going to have a very hard time with the Fury.

Just get a shoes box from your local trash dumpster, attach some RGB strips to it and call it a day. 

Meanwhile, here's an obligatory F for the components that you want to massacre.

/s

Everything comes money. If you want a case that comes with window side panel and pre-installed RGB, you will get them at the expense of build quality, cable management and features. It's a great way to waste your money on useless things.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/6RrcCJ/rosewill-fbm-x1-microatx-mini-tower-case-fbm-x1

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/xDcMnQ/diypc-case-diyf2p

Be careful, you get what you pay for.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold