Asus Delux 

I7-6800k

GTX1050TI

16Gb DDR4 2400Mhz Samsung

650Watt Powersupply from Corsair

Corsair h45 AIO Watercooling

Intel NVMe SSD 256Gb

3 Toshiba 1TB HDD´s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I´m sorry for my bad grammatical english skills and if possible write your replys so that an idiot like me can under stand it ^^)

So I wanted to overclock my CPU so I got into the bios and setted the core to sync and setted them to 45 after that i went to the CPU-Voltage and putted it up to 1.3V and saved it after that i got into windows (without any problems) and startet prime95, coretemp, cpu-z and taskmanager. Also all (physical)switches and  on the board are set to default.

Well nothing crashed and everything went fine untill I noticed that my clock-speed is only 3.61Ghz i tried to search for it in the internet and asked a friend of mine but nobody could help, so im hoping you guys can help me  out.

3.PNG

What clock speed where you attempting to reach. 

Your CPUs base frequency is 3.4ghz and the boost clock is 3.6 and 3.8 with max turbo frequency. 

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy.