how do i get a modirator status

yadinmere

hi saw i am kind of new to the forums and it  seems really cool so far and I was really wondering how can I one day get the moderator status just for the fan of it if anyone knows or better if there is a mod that wants to share his/hers experience pls feel free 

Not to be an ass, but correct spelling and punctuation is a good start. I understand English is not a lot of people's first language, but part of having moderation privileges requires being able to communicate clearly. The short answer is you don't. Lol.

I find it funny how, after that thread about favorite MLP ponies started, the server population went from 2 to like... idk a couple thousand probably ? @LukeSavenije Your avatar made me think of that.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

6 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

Not to be an ass, but correct spelling and punctuation is a good start. I understand English is not a lot of people's first language, but part of having moderation privileges requires being able to communicate clearly. The short answer is you don't. Lol.

I find it funny how, after that thread about favorite MLP ponies started, the server population went from 2 to like... idk a couple thousand probably ? @LukeSavenije Your avatar made me think of that.

mine was actually just before that because crunchy challenged me to

be the next one, i challenge you

9 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

are you talking to me i thought it was like really fine i do live in Israel but i was raised in the USA so my English is pretty or at list i thought so also i use Grammarly might have heard of it its like an autocorrect software 

38 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

Yuh dats uh noh frum me dawwgggg. interwebs can get fucked wit grammmmmmmmmmmmEr. u understud hym f!nnnnn juz lyk u c@n r43d dis. #dabrainizamazing

31 minutes ago, yadinmere said:

are you talking to me i thought it was like really fine i do live in Israel but i was raised in the USA so my English is pretty or at list i thought so also i use Grammarly might have heard of it its like an autocorrect software 

Yeah I've heard of it. The phrase you're looking for is "at least", not "at list". Apparently Grammarly isn't all the commercials say it is. List is a word, but doesn't make grammatical sense in that sentence.

34 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

mine was actually just before that because crunchy challenged me to

be the next one, i challenge you

That'll be tough, I know essentially nothing about MLP.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Moderators get invited (old style) or through applications. There are some requirements, like clean warning record, generally helpful and respective attitude toward others on forums, general knowledge on how forums work, about rules etc. So you really need to be active at least a year before they even consider you.

You can start by being helpful. Posting to threads where you can share your opinion or advice in respectful manner. Reporting anything that might not be in line with rules (Community Standards), and otherwise making yourself active part of forums.

8 hours ago, yadinmere said:

Words being correctly written isn't same as your post being written in good English. Start by adding some punctuation and cutting single sentences into multiple. Makes a big different.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv