PS4 in Computer Tower

Hi Linus / world,

For too long the house hold of PlayStation gamers has become a messy court room.

The defendant: 

A. Sony PlayStation 4

The Prosecution:

A. Literally everyone with ears

The charge:

A. Ridiculously loud heat sink fans

Proposed solution:

A. Custom modify an M-ITX or M-ATX case such that a PS4 internals can be bolted in and that a all-in-one CPU/GPU cooler can be attached so that our ears may focus on gaming and not the screams of a poorly designed heat sink.

So what say you? Are you interested in such a task? Being a man for the people and providing all DIY gamers the chance to improve their PS4?

I look forward to seeing such a video in the future.

I don't know if literally anyone else will remember this, but someone(lian li or antec?) made an aftermarket case for the original Xbox to try and get it to STFU with assistance from a 120mm exhaust and perforated front pannel(ha, must have been lian li now that I think of the design language of it) and it sold abysmally. People just couldn't justify the expense on top of the cost of a console, and to lose it's compact design.

I'm all for it though. And I would await a build thread for a water cooled, PC cased current console with nearly the same bated breath as I await updates to project binky.