Audio Humming Noise, still can't eliminate!

DarkSilentSC

I have Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatality card.

If I use the headphone on the sound card, I get humming noise with amplification if I move my MX Master mouse around, or play LinusTechTips videos.

If I use the front headphone panel on the front (where the front panel port connected to the sound card), there are no noises! So weird!

I've swapped different cables, isolated all speaker cables away from power and video cables with no success.

Any tips would be really appreciated!

sounds like electrical interferance with something, not much you can do unless you can isolate the sound card from ANYTHING any further

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

23 minutes ago, DarkSilentSC said:

I have Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatality card.

If I use the headphone on the sound card, I get humming noise with amplification if I move my MX Master mouse around, or play LinusTechTips videos.

If I use the front headphone panel on the front (where the front panel port connected to the sound card), there are no noises! So weird!

I've swapped different cables, isolated all speaker cables away from power and video cables with no success.

Any tips would be really appreciated!

take a photo of the back of the PC with the soundcard installed, then we can take a look

Well, I moved the sound card above my GTX 1080 Ti, and this fixed my problem!

My GPU shouldn't lose buses, since 5960X and X99 should allow X16-X16 PCIe lane configuration...