MSI GE73 RBG 8RF problem with headphones

Bekucjusz

I'm having problem with I guess connection.. I mean laptop doesn't see my headphones, I have read same topic on other forum with the same problem: laptop doesn't see headphones, no sounds of anything as you plug in.. headphones works only when you plug them in and then restart laptop.. after restart there is sound in headphones.. ofcourse after plug out we are back to the start.. 

I have reinstaled Realtek and nothing.. 

My skills as poor as it's possible, actually similar to my english.. so pls be patient with me..

so.., any idea how to fix it? is it software problem

1 hour ago, Bekucjusz said:

I'm having problem with I guess connection.. I mean laptop doesn't see my headphones, I have read same topic on other forum with the same problem: laptop doesn't see headphones, no sounds of anything as you plug in.. headphones works only when you plug them in and then restart laptop.. after restart there is sound in headphones.. ofcourse after plug out we are back to the start.. 

I have reinstaled Realtek and nothing.. 

My skills as poor as it's possible, actually similar to my english.. so pls be patient with me..

so.., any idea how to fix it? is it software problem

1) Download the Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.1.8544 and extract the ZIP file and keep it ready to install later

2) Download Display Driver Uninstaller

3) Run it to extract it to a folder

4) now run it and then go to options and at the bottom, enable the Safe Mode dialogue box

5) Disable your windows password/pin if you have one otherwise you may be locked in safe mode if you had a password/pin. If you are using a Microsoft Account and are not able to disable the password then don't run Display Driver Uninstaller in Safe mode, just run in in normal Windows mode although Safe mode is better

6) Now run Display Driver uninstaller, this time it will give you a drop down list to run it in normal mode, click on the drop down list and choose Safe Mode then click the Reboot to Safe Mode button

7) Make sure to disconnect from the internet otherwise the moment you reboot Windows will install the generic Realtek Driver

8 - Once in Safe mode, Display Driver Uninstaller will launch, choose Audio for the device and under it, choose Realtek Audio

9) click clean and reboot

10) once you are in Windows, install the driver mentioned above an reboot

11) connect to the internet again

12) Install the Realtek HD Audio Driver first then reboot, then install all other drivers before connecting to the internet. Once you have connected to the internet, to ensure Nahimic works properly, update the audio components and reboot yet again before attempting to install the Nahimic App from the Windows Store:

Open Device Manager > Software Components

Then right click on each one of the following components and hit Update Driver and let Windows download the update automatically then reboot, Nahimic would work after that:

A-Volute Nh3 Audio Effects Component
Realtek Audio Effects Component
Realtek Audio Universal Service
Realtek Hardware Support Application

[IMG]

13) Reboot after you've updated the above components

14) Click on this link to Install Nahimic and the Realtek Audio Control Panel but don't launch it once it's installed, just reboot first!

Nahimic 3 / Realtek Audio Control Panel

15) Now when you plugin your headphones, you should get a popup on the bottom right asking you what device did you connect, choose headphones and now the audio should channel through your headphones

If you don't get any pop up when you connect your headphones, make sure to go to PC Settings > System > Notifications & actions > then enable the radio button for "Get notifications from apps and other senders"

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs (RAID 0) + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

For a list of the latest drivers which are compatible with most MSI Laptops (with a few exceptions like the Touchpad drivers and/or LAN and Wireless drivers since those may be specific for each laptop), check this thread: MSI GT75 TITAN Drivers (8th gen)

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs (RAID 0) + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

at the first time I literally dropped my jaw.. after all the reboot reboot and then dooon't forgeeeet to reboot :).. But I menage to slay this audio BOSS problem in first attempt :P  so far everything works in order :) thank you very vey much!! life saver literally life saver!

58 minutes ago, Bekucjusz said:

at the first time I literally dropped my jaw.. after all the reboot reboot and then dooon't forgeeeet to reboot :).. But I menage to slay this audio BOSS problem in first attempt :P  so far everything works in order :) thank you very vey much!! life saver literally life saver!

Superb!! Glad I could help! Enjoy!