On-board sound and other issues-ASRock Z87 Extreme4

At work I built three computers (one upgraded) for our video editing area and recording studio. The upgraded computer is the one I am having issues with

Specs:

ASRock Z87 Extreme4

i-7 4770K not overclocked for now, cheap AIO water cooler
16GB Team 1600 Ram
MSI GTX 770
Black Magic Design DeckLink mini recorder
Some HDDs in RAID
USB audiobox 22vsl

Got it going and everything is fine, can change audio around and use the onboard "Purity sound"
Well, around the same time we add the Capture card, I also install all the drivers from ASRocks site. Next thing I know, nothing sees the audio.. But I know its working, the UEFI has sound, and it works there..
I have used driver sweeper, uninstalled almost everything, and removed any non-essential additions (such as the BMD card) and nothing works..
I would really rather not install windows 8, as a lot of the programs we use are a nightmare to reactivate...

In device manager I see a High Definition Audio Controller, with a code 10 device can not start error.

Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated, I think I covered it all but let me know if you need more info. Thanks!

Edit: Also, the capture card is rather temperamental.. Must have restarted the computer more than 10 times before it would display the input.. Then after taking it out I cant get it going again.. Any ideas?