CPU Running HOT

Hello, recently my CPU has been running very hot around 85-100 C with 0-10% load. I have been doing some sketchy stuff so I don't know if this is like a bitcoin miner or what. http://munchyman.club/images/CAM_aVg2CaxgIe.png - CAM Data

CyberpowerPC - https://pastebin.com/ntW4SMts

1 minute ago, MonkeyManofLife said:

Hello, recently my CPU has been running very hot around 85-100 C with 0-10% load. I have been doing some sketchy stuff so I don't know if this is like a bitcoin miner or what. http://munchyman.club/images/CAM_aVg2CaxgIe.png - CAM Data

That would have high usage... Are you running an AIO/Liquid Cooler?

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

1 minute ago, SenpaiKaplan said:

That would have high usage... Are you running an AIO/Liquid Cooler?

I'd assume, as he is using cam, therefore a kraken aio:

did you remove the plastic at the bottom?

6 minutes ago, MonkeyManofLife said:

What kind of cooler are you using? If it's an AIO then, that's probably a dead pump if the temps were fine before.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

ohhhhhhh.....

Pump failure. 100% the issue.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

2 minutes ago, MonkeyManofLife said:

How do I fix pump failure? I bought this as a pre-built from cyberpower.

Do you know the full specs of the machine? It might not even use an all in one liquid cooler.

Since you got it from Cyberpower you could call up their support and ask for help or, get it repaired if it's under warranty.

4 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

Do you know the full specs of the machine? It might not even use an all in one liquid cooler.

Since you got it from Cyberpower you could call up their support and ask for help or, get it repaired if it's under warranty.

https://pastebin.com/ntW4SMts

51 minutes ago, MonkeyManofLife said:

Yeah, you have a liquid cooler on there. Ok so, when did it start overheating?

If it did from the start then, maybe the pump's cable got loose during shipping, in that case replugging it will fix your issue but, if you have been using it for a while then, you most likely have a dead pump.

If you still have warranty on the system then, contact Cyberpower and ask for a replacement.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Yeah, you have a liquid cooler on there. Ok so, when did it start overheating?

If it did from the start then, maybe the pump's cable got loose during shipping, in that case replugging it will fix your issue but, if you have been using it for a while then, you most likely have a dead pump.

If you still have warranty on the system then, contact Cyberpower and ask for a replacement.

I think it's been doing this from the start. How should I go about plugging in the pump cable? I've never done this kind of stuff before.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyManofLife said:

I think it's been doing this from the start. How should I go about plugging in the pump cable? I've never done this kind of stuff before.

You could remove the left side panel and check if the pump's cable is properly plugged in. Before doing so make sure to turn the PC off completely and unplug it from the wall as well.

Now, since they are using a custom Motherboard I can't really pinpoint the pump header's location so, you'll have to find it yourself but, it's usually near the top of the board.

It will have something like Pump_Fan written under it like this:

Spoiler

z370-sli-plus-tuning-1920.thumb.png.159cd50f98eb1f32ee62872b1156823c.png

You should have a cable going from the CPU cooler that's plugged in there. If it is there then, make sure it's plugged in all the way.

If you need more help than that then, some pictures of the inside of the case would be helpful.

If you can post some pictures of the inside of the system we might be able to see if there's any obvious issues. Could be the pump isn't plugged in, could be a dead pump. If it's a dead pump, you'll have to contact Cyberpower and have it fixed under warranty. 

Does it have high Temps even in Bios? Can you check I'd the cpu fan/pump is showing any rpm/liquid movement if they have that enabled in bios? 

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor