Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xFetusx

Anyone else seeing this ?!?!

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just caught this on the YT Carey Holzmen going on about you guys trying to take down his chan stream titled

LinusTechTips Trying To Shut Down My YouTube Channel

Says you guys are copyright claiming Heaven Benchmark !?! anyone know wtf this crap is about ?

Sall business. They gotta do what they gotta do.

Edit: oh..... yea I don't think linus did that.... I wish I would not have even commented on this as I was just assuming it was an actual legitimate thing that was done for legitimate reasons. This is just youtube's AI 

wow this is really not in character for Linus a bet this guy did something he's not telling us either way it seems kind of stupid to file 7 claims on such a small channel 

Yep. YT's algorithm got changed and broke. Again.

Main PC: i5-8600K (6C/6T), MSI Z370M, T-Force Delta II RGB 16GB, Samsung 128GB NVME, Crutial MX300, ROG STRIX RX-580 8GB, Corsair CX 750, Fractal Define Mini C TG, Windows 10 Enterprise

School Laptop: Late 2008 Macbook Aluminum Unibody. C2D P7350, nVidia 9800M, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, macOS Mojave. Also my editing laptop (FCP > Adobe Premier)

Phone: Galaxy Note 8, Android 8.0

Random devices in various stages of working: Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G3 Clamshell (for a custom build, just a case), iBook G4 (For Sale.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.), Lenovo G580 (For Sale)

19 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

If you didn't click the other threads linked above, it's just YouTube's automated copyright claim system flagging anything that is found between channels. LTT just so happens to be the most popular of the tech channels that use Heaven.

waht

no way youtube can just claim for the biggest creator that is using a piece of content a claim other wise pewds is off the hook he can do whatever he wants and everyone will get strikes except him

Linus is going to become the tech overlord once he captures all of the tech channels 

Current Build

Spoiler

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 2700x
  • Motherboard
    ASrock x470 Fatal1ty k4
  • RAM
    16GB
  • GPU
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Black
  • Case
    Corsair 570x
  • Storage
    480gb SSD
  • PSU
    Thermaltake Smart M 650W 80+ Bronze
  • Display(s)
    27 inch Dell S2716DG
  • Cooling
    Wraith Prism
  • Keyboard
    Razer Huntsman
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 pro
  • Sound
    Beyerdynamic dt770
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Just now, yadinmere said:

waht

Oops, I didn't watch the video that you linked until now. In this situation, it might be because YouTube noticed that this guy is a PC builder and maybe flagged it similar to LTT builds. Not really sure on this one.

13 minutes ago, xFetusx said:

Just caught this on the YT Carey Holzmen going on about you guys trying to take down his chan stream titled

LinusTechTips Trying To Shut Down My YouTube Channel

Says you guys are copyright claiming Heaven Benchmark !?! anyone know wtf this crap is about ?

It's a content ID strike, before the Wan Show was took down Linus did say that Techquickie had strikes for using Linus Tech Tips content. 

le luci del giorno viventi

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H115i extreme performance liquid cooler (280mm radiator), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4X4GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 960 Evo 250GB NVME M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Mr Holzman is just a crying old man. I hope Linus makes it crystal clear to Mr Holzman that he isn't responsible for this and to publicly allege that Linus or LTT has caused this could have severe consequences.

2 minutes ago, yadinmere said:

thiers steel no way that this is the level of broken that the youtube algorithm has gotten to

Its all on YT, LMG is not doing this.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.

~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, James82 said:

Mr Holzman is just a crying old man. I hope Linus makes it crystal clear to Mr Holzman that he isn't responsible for this and to publicly allege that Linus or LTT has caused this could have severe consequences.

Haha, i was actually just thinking about when the first person to say it's actually this guys (Holzmans) fault, and not LTT in any way. Good job buddy!

5 minutes ago, xFetusx said:

I kept asking him to Show proof or show SOMETHING because the whole chat was turning into a lynch mob without evidence or anything showing what he says is true and hes blaming Linus for it

carey holzman Is always blaming something or someone. The mans an ass 

1 minute ago, jonassm said:

Haha, i was actually just thinking about when the first person to say it's actually this guys (Holzmans) fault, and not LTT in any way. Good job buddy!

It isn't his fault though, it seems that Carey Holzman doesn't know the content ID system was changed, and I can understand him not giving benefit of the doubt especially when he got 7 copyright strikes over using the Heaven benchmark.

2 minutes ago, Steooooo said:

carey holzman Is always blaming something or someone. The mans an ass 

He has been dealing with costumers his entire life, i would probably be like an ass too.

1 minute ago, yadinmere said:

wow, guys, this forum is like really active

Its a weekend.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.

~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, yadinmere said:

wow, guys, this forum is like really active

It's kind of a hot topic if you will, so naturally this thread will get hella attention.

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 7 Pro x64

Main PC: sleeper Dell on profile boi

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

On 2/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, campy said:

when my girlfriend comes over and sees my dining room and kitchen counters covered in pc parts from pre 2006 she immediately takes off her clothes

nothing sexual, she just doesnt want the nerd dust on her clothes 

Yeah. LTT use content ID (an automated system that Youtube provide) to prevent complete video ripping (copying) on the site. Seems clever old Youtube decided to change the entire computer system and checks on a friday/saturday when everyone is at home and not in the office. So loads of problematic and mistaken claims going around on a broken automated system over the weekend.

Mostly Youtube's fault, and hopefully LTT will be around tomorrow to sort out their side of the system, and (politely) yell at Youtube for causing trouble! ;)