Anyone else seeing this ?!?!

xFetusx

Just caught this on the YT Carey Holzmen going on about you guys trying to take down his chan stream titled

LinusTechTips Trying To Shut Down My YouTube Channel

Says you guys are copyright claiming Heaven Benchmark !?! anyone know wtf this crap is about ?

Sall business. They gotta do what they gotta do.

Edit: oh..... yea I don't think linus did that.... I wish I would not have even commented on this as I was just assuming it was an actual legitimate thing that was done for legitimate reasons. This is just youtube's AI 

wow this is really not in character for Linus a bet this guy did something he's not telling us either way it seems kind of stupid to file 7 claims on such a small channel 

Yep. YT's algorithm got changed and broke. Again.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

19 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

If you didn't click the other threads linked above, it's just YouTube's automated copyright claim system flagging anything that is found between channels. LTT just so happens to be the most popular of the tech channels that use Heaven.

waht

no way youtube can just claim for the biggest creator that is using a piece of content a claim other wise pewds is off the hook he can do whatever he wants and everyone will get strikes except him

I kept asking him to Show proof or show SOMETHING because the whole chat was turning into a lynch mob without evidence or anything showing what he says is true and hes blaming Linus for it

Just now, yadinmere said:

waht

Oops, I didn't watch the video that you linked until now. In this situation, it might be because YouTube noticed that this guy is a PC builder and maybe flagged it similar to LTT builds. Not really sure on this one.

13 minutes ago, xFetusx said:

Just caught this on the YT Carey Holzmen going on about you guys trying to take down his chan stream titled

LinusTechTips Trying To Shut Down My YouTube Channel

Says you guys are copyright claiming Heaven Benchmark !?! anyone know wtf this crap is about ?

It's a content ID strike, before the Wan Show was took down Linus did say that Techquickie had strikes for using Linus Tech Tips content. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

thiers steel no way that this is the level of broken that the youtube algorithm has gotten to

Mr Holzman is just a crying old man. I hope Linus makes it crystal clear to Mr Holzman that he isn't responsible for this and to publicly allege that Linus or LTT has caused this could have severe consequences.

2 minutes ago, yadinmere said:

thiers steel no way that this is the level of broken that the youtube algorithm has gotten to

Its all on YT, LMG is not doing this.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, James82 said:

Mr Holzman is just a crying old man. I hope Linus makes it crystal clear to Mr Holzman that he isn't responsible for this and to publicly allege that Linus or LTT has caused this could have severe consequences.

Haha, i was actually just thinking about when the first person to say it's actually this guys (Holzmans) fault, and not LTT in any way. Good job buddy!

its not his fault he got the strikes he has no reason to lie and want linus to know about this if it wasn't true

5 minutes ago, xFetusx said:

I kept asking him to Show proof or show SOMETHING because the whole chat was turning into a lynch mob without evidence or anything showing what he says is true and hes blaming Linus for it

carey holzman Is always blaming something or someone. The mans an ass 

1 minute ago, jonassm said:

Haha, i was actually just thinking about when the first person to say it's actually this guys (Holzmans) fault, and not LTT in any way. Good job buddy!

It isn't his fault though, it seems that Carey Holzman doesn't know the content ID system was changed, and I can understand him not giving benefit of the doubt especially when he got 7 copyright strikes over using the Heaven benchmark.

2 minutes ago, Steooooo said:

carey holzman Is always blaming something or someone. The mans an ass 

He has been dealing with costumers his entire life, i would probably be like an ass too.

1 minute ago, yadinmere said:

wow, guys, this forum is like really active

Its a weekend.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, yadinmere said:

wow, guys, this forum is like really active

It's kind of a hot topic if you will, so naturally this thread will get hella attention.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

If you watch some of his streams and pay attention to the chat, It's like some religious cult. Sure he thinks he's some sort of Tech Joel Olsteen.

Yeah. LTT use content ID (an automated system that Youtube provide) to prevent complete video ripping (copying) on the site. Seems clever old Youtube decided to change the entire computer system and checks on a friday/saturday when everyone is at home and not in the office. So loads of problematic and mistaken claims going around on a broken automated system over the weekend.

Mostly Youtube's fault, and hopefully LTT will be around tomorrow to sort out their side of the system, and (politely) yell at Youtube for causing trouble! ;)