Help needed with building PC(+monitor) for gaming within 1500€

Hey there,

I am looking to build new PC in 2-3 months. My goal is to build rig that will hold for 3-4 years and run most of existing and upcoming(1-2 year) games at high settings, I like to play all sort of games, but I would like to play some new games such as Assassin's Creed Origins & Odyssey, but also upcoming games Biomutant and Cyberpunk.

I am usually able to find my way through components but also I am in no way an expert. So I am looking your opinion, but I also have few "conditions":

RTX 2060 vs RTX 2070 in this price range? Should I go with 2060 and spend some more on other components or just go with a bit better 2070?

Also this price would include monitor, I would like either 27inch or 24 inch 144Hz 1440p, but I am not familiar with prices and if 27 inch for 144Hz 1440p is too expensive?

Case wise, I would like some "clean" cases like NZXT white line of cases.

Please if you would spend some of your time and help me on this quest of getting good PC :)

If you are going to go for a 2070 you are going to be cheap in other components such as the cpu, case... (for 1500-400$monitor = 1100$ pc)

28 minutes ago, Peibolrz2 said:

If you are going to go for a 2070 you are going to be cheap in other components such as the cpu, case... (for 1500-400$monitor = 1100$ pc)

That is if I am going for 27 inch 144Hz 1440p monitor?

14 minutes ago, Pandam said:

I've got my 24" 144hz 1440p monitor (AOC AGON AG241QX) for 400euro more or less but in usa fortunately you have better prices look to the 27" aoc model https://www.amazon.com/AOC-AG271QX-2560x1440-Adjustable-DisplayPort/dp/B01G5JYN0C?th=1 390$ only

22 minutes ago, Pandam said:

yes