My games and computer crashes.

platski

Hi, ive been reading alot of other threads and didnt find anything helpful. So...
I built a new PC for around a month ago, with good specs.

Gtx 1070 
ryzen 5 2600
2x 8gb ddr4 3200mhz
250 gb ssd samsung
Kraken x62
Asus Prime B450-plus
Corsair vs450 450watt 
(NZXT H500i) if anyine were intrested.

So the problem started yesterday when i came home from a vacation, i started playing some fortnite, then the sudden happend that the game crashed. I didnt think much of it just started it again. And it crashed again. I got mad and started playing Apex Legends. Then that crashed aswell. And it just kept going. After some crashes later my computer also started crash with a blue screen, i think we are all known of it. This wasnt anything new but it started doing it a lot and often. I started searching around the web and did everything people said would help. Nothing helped... I though it was some problems with those games so i tried a game of league of legends. It worked perfect the whole game and i didnt play anymore. I also tried Far Cry 5 and it worked for around a 1h as the other games and then it crashed. The only thing i know is that Apex, Fortnite and far cry has in common is that they all use something called EasyAntiCheat. I though for a sec that this Easyac Was the problem, but it didnt seem so trustworthy. Im in huge need of help. And i will respond as fast as i can to all your quietsions if needed. (Sry for bad english tho.)

honestly it sounds like a driver issue to me, have you tried reinstalling your video card drivers or updating?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

Gaming is one story, how about synthetics? Download and run Aida 64, you can isolate CPU, ram,  and GPU as crash causes.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

when ever i play with tight timings on my ram i get this but games general just dont even gget past the loading screen but after i reset timings everythings fine

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

32 minutes ago, DesolationGod said:

honestly it sounds like a driver issue to me, have you tried reinstalling your video card drivers or updating?

I got the latest drivers from nvidia but i havnt tried reinstralling, and i dont know how to do it either.

32 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

Are there any error messages from the games?

What does the bluescreen say?

From fortnite its the normal unreal engine UE4. And from axep and far cry its nothing, its just closes down.

The blue screen says that there has been a problem or something and its a huge sad smile. Then it starts loading a procent bar and then it restarts. 

27 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Gaming is one story, how about synthetics? Download and run Aida 64, you can isolate CPU, ram,  and GPU as crash causes.

I have no idea what you just said, sorry im just not very well known in this topic. But i will continue listen if you could teach me or something if there is a chance it would work and solve it. 

If you want to make an complete and clean reinstall deinstall the driver with https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

(read that site first before downloading)

You can try to make an normal reinstall of the driver first just download the newest driver and install it. use the manual mode in the installer and check the checkbox "reinstall driver"

1 minute ago, platski said:

I have no idea what you just said, sorry im just not very well known in this topic. But i will continue listen if you could teach me or something if there is a chance it would work and solve it. 

He means testing your hardware with specific programs, that are made for bringing the hardware to its limits.

With those you can evaluate if the problem is instabillity of the CPU RAM or GPU

Yes use the program chaftalie linked, then just go to nvidias site and redownload the drivers for your card.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

3 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

If you want to make an complete and clean reinstall deinstall the driver with https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

(read that site first before downloading)

You can try to make an normal reinstall of the driver first just download the newest driver and install it. use the manual mode in the installer and check the checkbox "reinstall driver"

What would u suggest me to do?

2 minutes ago, platski said:

So to elaborate:

Aida 64 is a program that lets you test parts individually, straining them with a work load to see if it's stable. Since it's not a game, it's a synthetic benchmark.

https://www.aida64.com/downloads

Download the top one, aida 64 extreme.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, DesolationGod said:

Yes use the program chaftalie linked, then just go to nvidias site and redownload the drivers for your card.

First download the driver, disconnect internet so windows update does nothing crazy, then use the program, then install the driver (;

2 minutes ago, platski said:

What would u suggest me to do?

I would use the programm DDU. Its more work, but the result has a higher chance of success

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

So to elaborate:

Aida 64 is a program that lets you test parts individually, straining them with a work load to see if it's stable. Since it's not a game, it's a synthetic benchmark.

I will try.

14 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

So to elaborate:

Which one should i try? from the different options? Performancetest?

7 minutes ago, platski said:

Which one should i try? from the different options? Performancetest?

You can use that, but under tools there is stability test, use that.

Thats made for things like that. check the checkboxes: Stess CPU, Stress FPU, Stress cache, Stress system memory, stress GPU(s)

hit "start"

6 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

You can use that, but under tools there is stability test, use that.

Thats made for things like that. check the checkboxes: Stess CPU, Stress FPU, Stress cache, Stress system memory, stress GPU(s)

hit "start"

Is there any tutorial on youtube that show me how to use it, i get realy lost

1 minute ago, Chaftalie said:

image.png.c59bc7b93fb70b48ee6a1e96be833740.pngimage.png.f92a6d3e68b65d05832fb0949d5a9f70.png

Hope that helps

Thanks, it helped. But for how long should i let it go or does it stop by it self. Then it said thet it would fix my gpu drivers or something.

1 minute ago, platski said:

Thanks, it helped. But for how long should i let it go or does it stop by it self.

Let it run for about half an hour to an hour. Or if its late at night at your place, let it run over night.

(AIDA64 won't close itself, so if its closed your PC probably crashed and restarted.)

Just now, platski said:

Then it said thet it would fix my gpu drivers or something. 

I saw that message once, i declined it. But I do not know anymore what it is about anymore.

4 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

Let it run for about half an hour to an hour. Or if its late at night at your place, let it run over night.

(AIDA64 won't close itself, so if its closed your PC probably crashed and restarted.)

I saw that message once, i declined it. But I do not know anymore what it is about anymore.

What should i do with the results. Is there any thing specific i should look for?

@platski

You can look if something gets really hot

image.png.872ac8f4244a493144287e89fa00f85b.png

(green = interesting temperatures)

Sadly here it does not show the GPU temperature.

Main thing to look for is a crash / bluescreen

If its crashing you know that you probably have a Hardware problem.

46 minutes ago, Chaftalie said:

@platski

You can look if something gets really hot

image.png.872ac8f4244a493144287e89fa00f85b.png

(green = interesting temperatures)

Sadly here it does not show the GPU temperature.

Main thing to look for is a crash / bluescreen

If its crashing you know that you probably have a Hardware problem.

under the process i got the blue screen with a sad smile, i guess ur familiar with it. And when it got to 100% it just stoped and nothing happend, the computer should restart when it hit 100% but now it didnt and i left it for around a hour and now i had to turn of my computer manualy. I dont know whats happeing atm realy, it all worked fine for a week ago and now this. I dont realy know either if i had broken any parts when i built it but i was realy careful with the parts and didnt break anything what i know.

i bet the psu is at fault...i had this happen once on a 450watt too i switched to a 650watt and never had a crash again,not sure if the psu itself was faulty or not didnt care it wasnt that expensive so i got another one.