Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meczox

Anda seat or dx racer?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am looking for a gaming chair and in my country the 2 famous brand are. DxRacer and Anda seat. Which for the anda seat the assassin series is 215$ and for the viper is 235$ and the dxracer the racer series d101 is 285$ So I would like the know which one should I get?

22 minutes ago, GGPLAYING said:

DXRacer. Only DXRacer.  

22 minutes ago, GGPLAYING said:

DXRacer. Only DXRacer.  

Can you tell me why please cause dxracer is like 70$ more

@Meczox it won’t stink your whole room when you open the box, the leather is actually pretty good and you cannot compare it to other brands. I tried multiple gaming chairs before Dx and they all were crap. If you don’t want to overpay, buy a normal office chair.

37 minutes ago, GGPLAYING said:

@Meczox it won’t stink your whole room when you open the box, the leather is actually pretty good and you cannot compare it to other brands. I tried multiple gaming chairs before Dx and they all were crap. If you don’t want to overpay, buy a normal office chair.

But it's OK it it just stinks my room for a few week but the dxracer beside the racer series are just way too expensive for. Me that's why I want to know which one should I get

Don't get a gaming chair, they are pointless and are expensive because they are "for gaming".  Just get a good office chair off Amazon, they're often more comfortable and economical.

I like dark themes and keyboards.

I got one of those stupid gaming chairs. It killed my back so I took it back and just got a basic high-back office chair, just like my previous chair which had broken, and all is well again. If you can, go to a store and try out the chairs until you find one you like. That's how I had to do it and it took me a couple weeks to end up with the right chair because the gaming chair initially felt okay in the store, but not after I got it home and sat in it for hours at a time.

15 hours ago, Qyndryx said:

Don't get a gaming chair, they are pointless and are expensive because they are "for gaming".  Just get a good office chair off Amazon, they're often more comfortable and economical.

That's the problem with amazon for me the shipping is like soo freaking expensive because I am in cambodia