Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DankestBunk

Wtf wan show.

1 minute ago, thinwalrus said:

It was not removed. Just corrupted videos over 360p.

It was essentially offline before. You couldn't even choose a quality setting at all, it was all black.

Now I can also confirm that it's back online, but only 360p works and 720p doesn't.

CPU: Intel Core i7 875k / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB  / RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2 DDR3-1600
MOBO: ASUS P7P55D-e LX / SSD: Intel 520 120GB / Case: Cooler Master HAF912 / PSU: Corsair TX850w / OS: Windows 10 Pro

try it on a different browser, it doesnt play on chrome, but plays on edge , 

i dont know why that is

PC: Alienware 15 R3 , Cpu: 7700hq (repasted with kryonaut) , GPu : 1070 OC to 1822 Mhz , Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz 

On youtube?

yeah same, shows an error.

On twitch it doesn't even load.

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's not just you, it's everyone. You can get it to play it in 360p if before you press play, you adjust the resolution settings in YouTube to set it to 360p, and then press play.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

ahh.. just play in 360p for now... corrupted video. 

9 hours ago, Spotty said:

It's not just you, it's everyone. You can get it to play it in 360p if before you press play, you adjust the resolution settings in YouTube to set it to 360p, and then press play.

youtube *copyright* out of control?? more like youtube in general out of control. 

4 hours ago, WhatsAFoote said:

They just talk about the Verge YT copyright strikes the whole time, OK one to miss out on.

They also talk about the differences between strikes and claims in light of some idiotic accusations that have been made towards them on these forums so for me it was interesting to follow. One of the few WAN shows when they did a really in depth discussion on the topic actually listed :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

yea they soo have linus home adress in there lol on google maps the house looks nice on the outsiude pretty Tree in the front yard.  

5 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

hey also talk about the differences between strikes and claims in light of some idiotic accusations that have been made towards them on these forums so for me it was interesting to follow.

Considering another one just popped up, it would be good if more people watched that WAN show.

CPU: Intel Core i7 875k / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB  / RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2 DDR3-1600
MOBO: ASUS P7P55D-e LX / SSD: Intel 520 120GB / Case: Cooler Master HAF912 / PSU: Corsair TX850w / OS: Windows 10 Pro

3 hours ago, DaiGurenMK42 said:

What is really not rational, is not having all the live streams available on Floatplane as archive.

Not all of us can pay for floatplane....

PSU Tier List

PCs and other things:

Spoiler

Current PC

CPU: AMD A8-6600k (@4.2Ghz)

GPU: GTX 1070Ti 8gb FTW2 iCX

Motherboard: GA-F2A78M-HD2 

RAM: 8gb Patriot DDR3-1600mhz

Storage: Samsung 830 EVO 120gb, WD Blue 1tb 7200RPM 

PSU: SeaSonicM12II 620w (I wish I didn't buy this)

Peripherals: Logitech G305//Corsair K55 RGB 

Displays: Asus MG248QR//Dell 1905FP

Spoiler

New PC (getting parts)

CPU: i7-8086k [✓]

Cooling: EVGA CLC 280 RGB [✓]

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti 8gb FTW2 iCX [✓]

Mobo: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO [✓]

RAM: XPG SPEXTRIX X41 2666mhz (Grey) [✓]

Storage: T-Force Delta 250gb, WD Blue 1tb 7200RPM [✓]

PSU: 650w+ and ranked well

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

Peripherals: Logitech G305//Corsair K55 RGB [✓]

Displays: Asus MG248QR//Dell 1905FP [✓]

Extra: Sky blue front panel, sky blue cable extensions [✓]

Spoiler

Other

Phone: Huawei Mate 10 Lite (China steal my data???)

Dog: Irish Water Spaniel, Lucy, 9 years old (I didn't know what to write)

School Laptop: Acer Chromebook R11 ((less RAM than my phone)

On 2/16/2019 at 4:17 PM, Stefan Payne said:

@LinusTech

Sorry to tag you, but I have to tell you:

for instances like this, you have another browser installed that you only use for the Show and not under other circumstances.

And I highly recommend you do use a different browser.

Just to show Floatplane or something, if you have an older Windows Version, you could even use WIn+R -> iExplore  <- Hit Enter. And launch the good old Internet Explorer.

Or use Edge...

I remember in the old days when they'd talk about the WAN show computer and stuff being "not ready" after being moved during the week etc.

I find it really strange that with all the hardware they have there isn't just a NUC plugged into a monitor for the "on-screen" things they want to show. All it needs access to is the WAN Show document and to log into YT for Superchats etc.

Do they really HAVE to use Linus' daily driver (or a computer linked to all his accounts) for this every week?

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Why won't they just upload it to floatplane already?

On 2/16/2019 at 6:29 PM, thinwalrus said:

It was not removed. Just corrupted videos over 360p.

ah yes that explains why the VOD is gone from twitch. Damn youtube always screwing with the twitch VODs!

8700k @5.0GHz | Maximus X Hero | RAM 32GB @3200MHz CL14 | 1080 TI | SSD 250GB + 2x500GB Raid 0 | Monitor 1440p 165Hz ISP

8 hours ago, A_Mediocre_Kangaroo_Farmer said:

ah yes that explains why the VOD is gone from twitch. Damn youtube always screwing with the twitch VODs!

As mentioned above, it was probably pulled due to sensitive data being leaked. But that doesn't explain why it's still on youtube (albeit only playable on 360p).

I only got to play it on my iPad with the youtube app though, if I used chrome on a desktop it wouldn't play... even on 360p.