Wtf wan show.

DankestBunk

What the actual fuck wan show! Last Nights wan show is unavailable on all devices according to YouTube. This has been like 3 weeks in a row I've had issues. I'm over you guys at this point.

So you're going to blame it on LTT? Doesn't seem very rational. It's probably YT.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

4 minutes ago, DankestBunk said:

What the actual fuck wan show! Last Nights wan show is unavailable on all devices according to YouTube. This has been like 3 weeks in a row I've had issues. I'm over you guys at this point.

I just watched it a couple of hours ago on Youtube. Also, I just checked: yes, it is up and viewable. The problem seems to be on your end.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

You're over a youtube channel because a few of their videos are taking a while to re-upload? Alright.

The videos were edited in youtube's editor (which is slow) because personal info was leaked.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Video is unavailable for me as well. It shows up in search, but if you try to play the video it says it's unavailable. 

It's possible that LTT pulled it in order to edit out some personal information. If that's the case the video should be up again in the next few days.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

just tried loading this weeks wan show. only showing black screen. Ironic since it was working for me earlier. 

Just now, xhantus404 said:

Doesn't work on youtube, works on twitch though. I downloaded it from there, just in case the verge has anything to do with it, and as I glanced over it, I didn't see any compromising stuff linus may have revealed. There was an email adress, but that is a very obvious one.
Nowhere near what he spilled the other day.

He "leaked" his address around 59 minutes. You could already search it up if you really wanted to, but he did a good thing of just ignoring it and not making it a big deal. 

I watched it live on YouTube, trouble free. Must be something on your end then. As much as YT gives me problems, I didn't have any last night. Maybe instead of bashing LTT, ask around to see if others have an issue and then report your findings. Otherwise this post is irrational and better suited as a status update (in my eyes).

And as others have said, it's being edited to blur/cut personal info out. That happens just about every-other show at this point (if Linus isn't dropping CPU's he's dropping his own address). YouTube is as slow as me, so you need to give it almost half a day at least. You don't expect them to edit the show right after it's happened, do you? It's late when they finish and they all just want to go home. Give them some leeway man.

I watched it yesterday on youtube fine, just tried it tho and it doesn't seem to load

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

1 hour ago, DankestBunk said:

If you've been having issues for 3 weeks in a row perhaps you should take it up with youtube's support, instead of the forum of a free content producer that you're now over.

1 hour ago, WereCatf said:

I just watched it a couple of hours ago on Youtube. Also, I just checked: yes, it is up and viewable. The problem seems to be on your end.

nope i have the same problem too

25 minutes ago, xhantus404 said:

Well, have you tried it now?
The comment section is filling rapidly with people stating they can't watch it.
It working for you earlier doesn't mean it still works for others now.

I originally thought it was about the live cast, not the reupload. Even still, OP should know by now Linus is clumsy and they always need to edit shit out. Someone else pointed out they use the YT editor which is slow as hell. OP needs patients, instead of bashing LTT.

Yeah I had a major WTF moment when I saw his address on the WAN show, obviously they need to edit it.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

@LinusTech

Sorry to tag you, but I have to tell you:

for instances like this, you have another browser installed that you only use for the Show and not under other circumstances.

And I highly recommend you do use a different browser.

Just to show Floatplane or something, if you have an older Windows Version, you could even use WIn+R -> iExplore  <- Hit Enter. And launch the good old Internet Explorer.

Or use Edge...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

3 hours ago, xhantus404 said:

Doesn't work on youtube, works on twitch though. I downloaded it from there, just in case the verge has anything to do with it, and as I glanced over it, I didn't see any compromising stuff linus may have revealed. There was an email adress, but that is a very obvious one.
Nowhere near what he spilled the other day.

Edit: Got informed where to look - yup, there was some leakage going on. It's not unreasonable to want that edited out.

would you mind sending a link? I can't find a way to watch it anywhere

3 minutes ago, TaylorDean16 said:

would you mind sending a link? I can't find a way to watch it anywhere

It's gone from twitch as well. Was watching it, refreshed page because the chat wasn't working and the video is gone.

1 minute ago, NearCry91 said:

It's gone from twitch as well. Was watching it, refreshed page because the chat wasn't working and the video is gone.

damn. thanks anyways

Hey all,

It seemed that the WANShow from Feb 15th is now unplayable on YouTube, and has been removed from Twitch.

Whats up??

3 minutes ago, smnhdy said:

It seemed that he WANShow from Feb 15th is now unplayable on YouTube, and has been removed from Twitch.

Whats up??

There's already another thread about this, but apparently it was taken down while they edit some personal details out of the video that slipped in there by accident.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 hours ago, dverma1232 said:

He "leaked" his address around 59 minutes. You could already search it up if you really wanted to, but he did a good thing of just ignoring it and not making it a big deal. 

He leaked shit again? Damn it Linus.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Given that the major topic was about Kyle's ordeal with The Verge, I wouldn't be surprised if Vox Media have flagged this with an absolutely ridiculous claim. Linus did show an e-mail address for Floatplane but I doubt this caused the video to be pulled down since the password was not visible though I could be wrong.   

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

LinusLeakTips.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro