What's everybody's SSID called?

SimplyChunk

Mine's RevengeofScrotieMcBoogerballs

But i'm starting to regret it

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

You could just change it if you're regretting it.

Mine is currently set to "fuck_printers" because the last time I turned on the Wifi on my router I was trying and failing to get wireless printing working. It looks so weird because the printer didn't support spaces or capital letters in the SSID.

Wireless on my AP is pretty normal, it's named "wireless".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

Everytime I get a new router, I name it after the hero of the last movie or series I watched. So the one I'm using now is named "Beck" (Tron Uprising) but there has been "Hugo" (Hugo Cabret) and Bilbon (French version of Bilbo).

Nice try FBI! /s

Mine is hidden. ;) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

My brother has the name "aivd_surveillancebus_5.0" which is the dutch equivalent of "Fbi_surveillancevan_5.0"

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

Skynet, SkynetIOT, Skynet v2.0

The first is general, the second is for IoT devices, and the third is 5GHz only (the first two are dual band)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

-= Locked =-

Though the risk here is probably low, of course, for nefarious use.

However, Asking members to reveal personal information of this nature is technically not allowed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER