Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hackgod

Corrupted OS

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

My windows XP is corrupted and doesn't boot so I cannot access the data on the Hard drive .

Please help to recover photos 

Size is 500 GB

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, hackgod said:

My windows XP is corrupted and doesn't boot so I cannot access the data on the Hard drive .

Please help to recover photos 

Size is 500 GB

 

 

Take out the hard drive from the PC and stick it in another PC (if you have another pc that is)

 


MoBo: MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon ACCPU: Ryzen 2700x 1.36V @ 4.15GhZ  | Cooler: NZXT  Kraken X52  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour +186MhZ /+500MhZ | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSDPSU: RM550x (2018) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C white |  Mouse: Logitech G pro Wireless | MonitorGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Take out the hard drive from the PC and stick it in another PC (if you have another pc that is)

 

Already did that but didn't work so any recovery software that allows for 500gb of photos to be recovered

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is it  not working? Don't attempt to recover or format before knowing the root of the problems.

Getting too deep at this point will render the drive unusable.

 

Right click the windows icon and click "Disk Management"

Check if the drive / partition have a letter assigned, if not set a letter and open windows explorer.

When you can see the drive in explorer open disk repair tool.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, SupaKomputa said:

How is it  not working? Don't attempt to recover or format before knowing the root of the problems.

Getting too deep at this point will render the drive unusable.

 

Right click the windows icon and click "Disk Management"

Check if the drive / partition have a letter assigned, if not set a letter and open windows explorer.

When you can see the drive in explorer open disk repair tool.

 

It is not working

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×