Corrupted OS

hackgod

My windows XP is corrupted and doesn't boot so I cannot access the data on the Hard drive .

Please help to recover photos 

Size is 500 GB

22 minutes ago, hackgod said:

My windows XP is corrupted and doesn't boot so I cannot access the data on the Hard drive .

Please help to recover photos 

Size is 500 GB

Take out the hard drive from the PC and stick it in another PC (if you have another pc that is)

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

8 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Take out the hard drive from the PC and stick it in another PC (if you have another pc that is)

Already did that but didn't work so any recovery software that allows for 500gb of photos to be recovered

How is it  not working? Don't attempt to recover or format before knowing the root of the problems.

Getting too deep at this point will render the drive unusable.

Right click the windows icon and click "Disk Management"

Check if the drive / partition have a letter assigned, if not set a letter and open windows explorer.

When you can see the drive in explorer open disk repair tool.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 hour ago, SupaKomputa said:

How is it  not working? Don't attempt to recover or format before knowing the root of the problems.

Getting too deep at this point will render the drive unusable.

Right click the windows icon and click "Disk Management"

Check if the drive / partition have a letter assigned, if not set a letter and open windows explorer.

When you can see the drive in explorer open disk repair tool.

It is not working