Power cutoff switch on back of psu broke off - in the off position

Hello everyone. I got a pretty big issue im hoping you fine ladies and gentleman may be able to assist me with. Basically took apart my rig to do a through dust cleaning and applying better thermal compound to my cpu. All went well. I hoomed it.all up pluged it back in. Hit the cit off switch on the back of the psu. Which i thought i turned off. But it was switched on. Anyway i fliped the switch and it snaped clean off. In the off position. Also a paper clip looking like piece of metal came out with it. Is there a safe way i can perhaps flip the switch back to the on position safely? (I know the power coils can hold a lethal electrical charge for months. So seeking expert advice. I did call thermaltake but there customer service department was closed so i left a message. Here are a bunch of picture s of w hat im talking about. I'd be extremely grateful for any assistance.20190216_020123.thumb.jpg.d791fdca9a0194fa4b1427da1af8d762.jpg

20190216_020242.jpg

20190216_020235.jpg

20190216_020405.jpg

20190216_020410.jpg

It's not going to hold a charge for months, there are bleed resistors somewhere in there that will drop the charge to 0 within a few minutes at the very most.

The switch would "break off in the off position" no matter what position it's in. That switch is made to always be off unless the switch piece itself is holding the contacts closed.

Do you see the hairpin shaped piece of metal at the top of the switch? There's probably somewhere near the bottom of the switch that the other one slots in, you can try putting it back then putting the switch back in. If not do you still have the 5 year warranty?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

Oh yeah i know for sure not to open it. I wouldnt say im inexperienced though. Went to school for 4 years for computer science. I also know direct current well. Just not sure how to go about the switch.