Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fabsiguy

YouTube Like/Dislike buttons.

Posted · Original PosterOP

YouTube like dislike buttons seem to have disappeared for me, anyone else experiencing this? Technical difficulty or are they actually getting rid of them for good?

like.PNG

Nope that's just on your end. I've still got it there.

image.thumb.png.0aa8a572aed9b5b074514cc24b3f9b3d.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-3820 | Corsair H100i | ASUS P9X79-LE | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 1866MHz DDR3 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | 2TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Corsair CX750M Fractal Design Define R5 Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon

Laptop:

Dell XPS 15 9560 4K Touch | Intel Core i5-7300HQ | 12GB Generic (Crucial?) 2133MHz DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1050 | 256GB Toshiba M.2 NVMe SSD | Windows 10

Disable all extensions and renable them one by one until the buttons disappear again, then you'll have found the culprit. Could be an adblocker or even a media button blocker (like blocking the share on facebook and share on twitter kinda buttons).

Open a window in private mode. If they come back, then your account is part of a beta test. If they still aren't there, might be a browser problem.

3 hours ago, fabsiguy said:

YouTube like dislike buttons seem to have disappeared for me, anyone else experiencing this? Technical difficulty or are they actually getting rid of them for good?

like.PNG

@fabsiguy you are a legend in my eyes.

What you have there on your screen is Lewis Hilsentenger of Unbox Therapy.

The greatest human on the planet.

BlankFace Says so.

That would be some addon conflicting with the site. Disable all and enable them one by one until you find out which causes that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv