i9 9900k

z390 mobo

2080ti

32gb ram

samsung 970 evo plus m.2

cpu cooler: noctua dh15

psu : unknown

pc case : unknown

for mobos im planning to buy price range for either asus z390 hero, gigabyte aorus hero or msi Ace

for 2080tis gpc , same price range - evga ftw3 , msi gaming trio x, asus strix, i assume all these 3 gpu is about the same price range?

which of these are the best in its price range? the mobo and gpu

additional help: if possible please recommend a good psu to fully proof my computer and a nice pc case. thank you

This should be pretty good, I recently built a 9900K build with a asus motherboard and Those are good. But You could go with a 9700K and be set aswell. 

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K | Ram: 16GB Corsair LPX 3000 DDR4 | Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390 | GPU: EVGA RTX2080 XC | 960 EVO Samsung 500GB M.2 | 850 EVO Samsung 250GB M.2 | Samsung 1TB QVO SSD | 1TB HDD WD Blue 

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9370 | I7 1065G7 | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD |

42 minutes ago, Killstreak said:

This should be pretty good, I recently built a 9900K build with a asus motherboard and Those are good. But You could go with a 9700K and be set aswell. 

Don't pick EVGA G3 PSUs, they have problems. Better stick with G2.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

You don't need 32GB Ram if you are just gaming. A 2 x 8GB kit is enough.

I would go with a Gigabyte board on Z390. Something like the Aorus Pro/Pro wifi.

Those gpu's are probably more or less on par with each other. I would say go with the cheapest out of the three.

Have a look through the psu tier list in the psu section. That will give you an idea of what psu to go with. Any T1 or T2 will be good.

Case is personal preference. Do you want flashy RGB or something understated etc ?