Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blitzilla

Do I wait?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im currently running  
r3 1200 @ 3500
msi b350m pro vhd
2x 4 gb gskils ripjaws  V @ 2966
Rx 580 8gb
500gb   860 Evo
250Gb  Sdd
1tb Hdd


 im trying to achieve  144 fps  at low at games like  Apex legend (  I havnt  tested  the game on my rig so far)

 

I want to build   a  2nd pc for  wife  and kids with the spare parts  Ill be  left with when I upgrade my  Current ( see above)  rig

What I have Laying around  is an xtra gpu (  650 ti boost 2gb which would be enough for them since   wife only watch  streams  and my kids  are 4&5)

Im probably also recycling the  r3 1200 / mobo /  ram /case /ssd /case

So I would  My tought is  going  r5 2600 / random  mobo / 16gb ram / rx 580gb /new psu/case

Worth it to  pursue  right now?  or wait for something new?

Link to post
Share on other sites

wait for next gen cpu from amd (probably in the next few months. 

wait for new gpu from nvidia (rumoured late feb/early march for 1660ti)

ssd prices are falling fast right now (wait another 1 or 2 months)

 

overall, if you can, wait for atleast another 2 or 3 months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×