Skyrim Flying MOD with Wings problem

lovingGamer

Hi there , I have installed Few skyrim Mods that i wanted to try out.. I've Installed Flying Mod, and Animated Wings Mod, and More Draconic Dragon Aspect SE

i have no clue how to fix this and it's bugging the crap out of me.. when i try to fly my wings are frozzen look https://imgur.com/a/lrbtatb

They just stay like that and don't move at all! annoying as hell please help if you can, i've saw in YT videos that they move when Flying.. Been looking for fix for 3 days.. 

Thanks 

You'll probably need to set FNIS up. Are you using a mod organizer? If not and you plan on adding more mods do yourself a giant favor and install Mod Organizer.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

check on the actual mod page.  there is almost always instructions for what happens when it breaks like this.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

21 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

Hi there , I have installed Few skyrim Mods that i wanted to try out.. I've Installed Flying Mod, and Animated Wings Mod, and More Draconic Dragon Aspect SE

i have no clue how to fix this and it's bugging the crap out of me.. when i try to fly my wings are frozzen look https://imgur.com/a/lrbtatb

They just stay like that and don't move at all! annoying as hell please help if you can, i've saw in YT videos that they move when Flying.. Been looking for fix for 3 days.. 

Thanks 

Well, some time ago.. I loved MO, but since Skyrim SE came out i couldn't get MO to work... So i jumped on Vortex, Works good i guess.. And yeah FNIS is the problem but i don't know where the problem is.. Everything seems fine, or i'm missing something? I really have no clue i came home from work really want to get this working so i can have some fun 

Look here, https://imgur.com/a/tRBBQIE     FNIS

Flying mod: https://imgur.com/a/qYI8Vxe

Wings and other needed shit: https://imgur.com/a/3qsbZuz

What in the hell am i missing? 

1 minute ago, Tsuki said:

check on the actual mod page.  there is almost always instructions for what happens when it breaks like this.

I've checked and looked been trying to fix for 3 days mate :"(

Just now, lovingGamer said:

contact the mod developer directly

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

2 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

contact the mod developer directly

I'm not even sure where the problem is? Flying Mod/Wings/Dragon Aspect/ FNIS.. this shit suks 

10 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

Well, some time ago.. I loved MO, but since Skyrim SE came out i couldn't get MO to work... So i jumped on Vortex, Works good i guess.. And yeah FNIS is the problem but i don't know where the problem is.. Everything seems fine, or i'm missing something? I really have no clue i came home from work really want to get this working so i can have some fun 

Look here, https://imgur.com/a/tRBBQIE     FNIS

Flying mod: https://imgur.com/a/qYI8Vxe

Wings and other needed shit: https://imgur.com/a/3qsbZuz

What in the hell am i missing? 

Most mods don't work with SE and never will. Just get the normal version of Skyrim.

I never used Vortex before but, in MO, FNIS outputs to Overwrite and, from there you have to move the folders to FNIS behavior for the animations to work.

Spoiler

ModOrganizer_kNuFgPSRfu.png.c730df1f257385a0b273407c0d97c10a.png

7 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Most mods don't work with SE and never will. Just get the normal version of Skyrim.

I never used Vortex before but, in MO, FNIS outputs to Overwrite and, from there you have to move the folders to FNIS behavior for the animations to work.

Reveal hidden contents

ModOrganizer_kNuFgPSRfu.png.c730df1f257385a0b273407c0d97c10a.png

I get better FPS on SE fuck.. I'll try to get MO on SE if possible 

3 hours ago, lovingGamer said:

I get better FPS on SE fuck.. I'll try to get MO on SE if possible 

How much do you get on normal Skyrim? Anything above 60 will glitch out the physics engine so, as long as you can hit a stable 50-60 you are fine.

Also, I'm not sure how would you get better FPS in SE because as far as I know, SE uses the HD pack by default.

Correction by Tsuki:

the big feature of SE was never the enhanced graphics. its was upgrading to a 64bit version of the game, which means the game can now use more than 4GB of memory(which it couldnt before), and support for DX11.  everything else new about it is just the side effects of those 2 upgrades.

Edited by Cyberspirit

44 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

How much do you get on normal Skyrim? Anything above 60 will glitch out the physics engine so, as long as you can hit a stable 50-60 you are fine.

Also, I'm not sure how would you get better FPS in SE because as far as I know, SE uses the HD pack by default.

SE allows for more memory utilization, which is the important part.  everything just runs smoother, especially with more mods installed.

|Specs in profile|

3 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

SE allows for more memory utilization, which is the important part.  everything just runs smoother, especially with more mods installed.

Didn't know that but, knowing all the modders they might've made a mod that improves it for normal Skyrim.

If there isn't one then, I guess SE will have to do for OP but, still, modders generally don't support SE all that much.

33 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Didn't know that but, knowing all the modders they might've made a mod that improves it for normal Skyrim.

If there isn't one then, I guess SE will have to do for OP but, still, modders generally don't support SE all that much.

the only reason SE lacks mod support is because many mods require SKSE which had to be completely rebuilt for the new 64bit version of skyrim.  

SKSE64 is still in the early stages of functionality (although is now available).  once it becomes more stable, mods will start being converted to SE.

the big feature of SE was never the enhanced graphics. its was upgrading to a 64bit version of the game, which means the game can now use more than 4GB of memory(which it couldnt before), and support for DX11.  everything else new about it is just the side effects of those 2 upgrades.

|Specs in profile|