Trying to find that perfect case

Hello 

I am trying to get started by building a new computer  for myself but i am a little stuck. I have always wants to build an old school adjacent LAN party case. I did at one point find the perfect case in my opinion but could because I need a normal desktop to do my work and some gaming on the side. The case i am in search of is a Corsair 380T ( in literally any color). I wanted to know if anyone has recommendations on the best way to go about find one of the gems. I have search my local and non local: craigslist, eBay and normal case avenues(NewEgg, Frys, best buy, tiger direct, pc part picker, amazon) . I have even gone as far in the past to try and put up craigslist posting looking for one to no avail. I wanted to know if there are any recommended revenues i can search to find my white whale? 

i have seen two of those on markets ever, they are very adored and end up costing loads...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

42 minutes ago, johns said:

Hello 

I am trying to get started by building a new computer  for myself but i am a little stuck. I have always wants to build an old school adjacent LAN party case. I did at one point find the perfect case in my opinion but could because I need a normal desktop to do my work and some gaming on the side. The case i am in search of is a Corsair 380T ( in literally any color). I wanted to know if anyone has recommendations on the best way to go about find one of the gems. I have search my local and non local: craigslist, eBay and normal case avenues(NewEgg, Frys, best buy, tiger direct, pc part picker, amazon) . I have even gone as far in the past to try and put up craigslist posting looking for one to no avail. I wanted to know if there are any recommended revenues i can search to find my white whale? 

i.html?LH_CAds=&_ex_kw=&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_ eBay gave me this.

Currently available for bid.