Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gecko

Software HUNT

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Can someone help me find this software as i cannot find it.

its called and used for a gym.

Enterprise Membership Management Manager - VERSION 7.0

 

Thanks all

1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, myselfolli said:

What kind of a name is that? xD

I know right lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We do need a bit mor information though, since a screenshot of a generic part of the name isn't really going to do us much good. Googling the name brought up 661.000.000 results on Google, I'm not going to look through them all


75% of what I say is sarcastic

 

So is the rest probably

Link to post
Share on other sites

That logo... hurts so much... I thought gyms... made you... stronger... too weak... go on... without me... 


Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

this is all I have and it does gym membership login/ punch in and management. Its old software was running on windows xp but also works on windows 10 32x

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, myselfolli said:

We do need a bit mor information though, since a screenshot of a generic part of the name isn't really going to do us much good. Googling the name brought up 661.000.000 results on Google, I'm not going to look through them all

Don't bother, there's nothing relevant there. You can use quotations to find exact matches for a search phrase. 1 result. This thread. :D

image.png.ea2535598fb9174ca5f89dc71e246ec5.png

OP do you have access to the program files? Might be a readme in there that has some information about the program or company that made it.


CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Don't bother, there's nothing relevant there. You can use quotations to find exact matches for a search phrase. 1 result. This thread. :D

image.png.ea2535598fb9174ca5f89dc71e246ec5.png

OP do you have access to the program files? Might be a readme in there that has some information about the program or company that made it.

Lol Google is quick today ^^


75% of what I say is sarcastic

 

So is the rest probably

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Don't bother, there's nothing relevant there. You can use quotations to find exact matches for a search phrase. 1 result. This thread. :D

image.png.ea2535598fb9174ca5f89dc71e246ec5.png

OP do you have access to the program files? Might be a readme in there that has some information about the program or company that made it.

I shall check

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gecko said:

No need to be a dick

He's not? He's just commenting that Google is quick to index this site and pick up on the phrase I searched for being located on this site.


CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Spotty said:

He's not? He's just commenting that Google is quick to index this site and pick up on the phrase I searched for being located on this site.

I re read it and realized that hence the edit

Link to post
Share on other sites

By the looks of it, it was made for Win98. If you are thinking of buying license for it, I would say don't bother. Company has probably gone down ages ago. You can get similar software, both desktop and web based rather easily. Also some which are free/open-source.


^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

By the looks of it, it was made for Win98. If you are thinking of buying license for it, I would say don't bother. Company has probably gone down ages ago. You can get similar software, both desktop and web based rather easily. Also some which are free/open-source.

I want a desktop one where a server is needed as the gym will have no internet at all and if open source is an option I just cant find a good one

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gecko said:

I want a desktop one where a server is needed as the gym will have no internet at all and if open source is an option I just cant find a good one

Thats kinda self-conflicting. You mean that there will be LAN connection between server and counter-PC, or no wired/wireless at all?

 

I don't have any actual suggestions. I just know how its supposed to be working. Kinda like warehouse management system LMG uses where they scan barcode and system marks it in storage or in use. But for you it would scan validity of membership card.


^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

There will be network between computers but zero internet, People do not come to the gym to stream, work and so on. its all about the workout for my client

Just want good software as this one that we are using is old and dated but we need to recovery out database from this old software.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×