Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Theminecraftaddict555

Thinking about getting the logitech g602

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi I've been looking at new gaming mouses to replace my failing g403 mouse...I know that the g602 gaming mice has multiple macro buttons that I like, good sensor like always, and is wireless. But I have a question about the size of the mouse. Is it bigger or smaller than the g403, logitech g pro (non-wireless), and the roccat kone pure military? (all 3 mices I have owned or tried in the past) 

If it is bigger than those mouses, can anyone recommend me a gaming mouse that has those good features of g602 gaming mouse but smaller? (budget is under 50) 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Bigger, but not by too much. Here's some guy on the internet's picture of the two next to each other.

image.thumb.png.4a6c00cbdf80fca7d3fa730a3df94132.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-3820 | Corsair H100i | ASUS P9X79-LE | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 1866MHz DDR3 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | 2TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Corsair CX750M Fractal Design Define R5 Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon

Laptop:

Dell XPS 15 9560 4K Touch | Intel Core i5-7300HQ | 12GB Generic (Crucial?) 2133MHz DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1050 | 256GB Toshiba M.2 NVMe SSD | Windows 10

It is bigger, what I would say is the G305 if you can do without the Macros.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

G602 is kinda outdated and for 50 sadly no...unless if you want to spend on one of those chinese gaming mouse.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

The G502 Hero is pretty nice, smaller than the G602, plenty of buttons and its lightweight with the option to add weights. I find it too narrow for the way I hold my mice, but other than that I liked the button layout and wish it were as big as the G602, which I also have. It isn't wireless but I'd still recommend you give it a look.